Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aNc Exrucin

12-24-2012

Well, this is just a short complaint on the elo system. Considering that you gain less elo. Last game . The game was ranged to 28 minutes, I gained 10 elo. The next game. I lost. Due to very very very. Harass filled team. And I lost 36 elo. Now. It's almost like everygame to me. And I think that this is the reason why I'm stuck between. 1.1 - 1.2 . And I truly believe that i belong in the 1.6-1.7. Not trying to be cocky or anything. But I really think. That gaining the same elo that you lose would be so much better. Than gaining 10 elo. and losing 36 elo......Also. At the start, I wouldn't be wanting to queue with people ranging from 600-900 elo. Considering at the end of Season 2, I was 1.2. And if Riot DOES fix this problem. Than I think we'd have a great Ranking System, and a Great League of Legends Community.

Thank You!
iLegitVo

CasualTony

12-24-2012

what is your win to lost ratio? it depends on that if you have 10/26 then you would obviously lose more elo then gain but if you 25/2 then you would gain more elo then lose some!

aNc Exrucin

12-24-2012

W/L Ratio = 9 Wins 7 Losts. .___. and im gaining less than i lose.