Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How Do You Rate the Council's Performance?

The Council does a satisfying amount of reviews. 9 37.5%
The Council does not do enough reviews. 5 20.83%
Reviews done by the Council are helpful/insightful. 12 50%
Reviews done by the Council are not helpful. 3 12.5%
I approve of the Council’s Review-for-a-Review policy. 14 58.33%
I do not approve of the Council’s Review-for-a-Review Policy. 2 8.33%
The Council has provided me with reliable guides/resources. 9 37.5%
The Council should provide more guides/resources. 6 25%
I like the Council’s champion design template. 6 25%
I do not like the Council’s design template. 6 25%
Council-run AMA threads are insightful and erudite. 6 25%
Council-run AMA threads are inept and ill-informed. 2 8.33%
Council members are polite and professional. 11 45.83%
Council members are not polite and professional. 4 16.67%
Quality of the forum has improved under the Council. 9 37.5%
Quality of the forum has not improved/has declined. 2 8.33%
I feel that I can turn to the Council for reliable help. 11 45.83%
I do not feel that the Council is qualified to help me. 4 16.67%
The Council is too formal; they should be more casual with the community. 6 25%
The Council is too casual; they should be more formal with the community. 1 4.17%
Knowing Council members’ backgrounds would help me value their input. 10 41.67%
I would not benefit from getting to know Council members personally. 4 16.67%
The Council has helped me grow as a Champion conceptualist. 8 33.33%
The Council has not helped me grow as a Champion conceptualist. 2 8.33%
My overall impression of the Council’s performance is positive. 17 70.83%
My overall impression of the Council’s performance is negative. 5 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 24 .

[Survey:] Rate Your Council!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

Senior Member

01-03-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

Senior Member

02-01-2013

dangit, only roughly 40 days late


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

02-01-2013

personally, I love the council. they have helped people balance champions, provided a proper way to give constructive feedback, and helped people to know who the trolls are. when Ive needed the council, it was there. the only thing I might say to improve on is to offer people the ability to talk with them one-on-one, in the game lobby or something. a conversation that would be between the council member and the community member, this way they can talk to you without anyone trying to shut down the council's advice. Ive come across a few instances where this was a problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansarum

Member

02-01-2013

I know this is not the right place to ask this but where can i find who is in the "Council" and find their champions to critique them so that i could get mine looked over? I am brand new and started this forum about 3 days ago! so Hi all lol!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Ansarum:
I know this is not the right place to ask this but where can i find who is in the "Council" and find their champions to critique them so that i could get mine looked over? I am brand new and started this forum about 3 days ago! so Hi all lol!


CCFC thread ought to be a good start in search bar

Moby White CCF Councilmember


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
SephirothWontDie:
personally, I love the council. they have helped people balance champions, provided a proper way to give constructive feedback, and helped people to know who the trolls are. when Ive needed the council, it was there. the only thing I might say to improve on is to offer people the ability to talk with them one-on-one, in the game lobby or something. a conversation that would be between the council member and the community member, this way they can talk to you without anyone trying to shut down the council's advice. Ive come across a few instances where this was a problem.


good idea I'll bring this up during our meeting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
SephirothWontDie:
personally, I love the council. they have helped people balance champions, provided a proper way to give constructive feedback, and helped people to know who the trolls are. when Ive needed the council, it was there. the only thing I might say to improve on is to offer people the ability to talk with them one-on-one, in the game lobby or something. a conversation that would be between the council member and the community member, this way they can talk to you without anyone trying to shut down the council's advice. Ive come across a few instances where this was a problem.


I'm currently working on this