Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Duchess

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
(( Wha? Did I miss something? Does Mundo's interaction with Karma directly coincide with the interaction of others with her...? ))
((Yeah... I forgot about you. But go where you please! Chop-chop!))

Ask The Duchess

01-14-2013

((Boop. I reviewed the visitors, see the OP. If you're not there, and you sent something in, don't hesitate to point it out!))

Ask The Duchess

01-15-2013

((Boop.))

Esenine

01-16-2013

((Sooo now its updated to 4 visitors now?))

Karmaic Avidity

01-16-2013

((Just popping my head in, just letting you know I'm still here ^_^))

AskUdyr

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Duchess View Post
((I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!))

"It must have been their curiosity taking the best of them. Just remember, Animal Spirit, you are capable of what most are not. It is why you are a champion, it is why you are distinguished." Karma gently blows on her cup of tea before gingerly sipping from it, "But how they find you seems to be beyong my knowledge. Have your masters or acolytes been trekking into civilisation? I believe that it may be a likely cause."
Udyr shook his head in response and grunted. He took a sip of the tea and seemed to be in deep thought. "They know better than to tell others of our whereabouts." The beast man quickly fell silent, just staring at the scenery about them as though he were in a trance. He was at ease at the moment.

Ask The Duchess

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr shook his head in response and grunted. He took a sip of the tea and seemed to be in deep thought. "They know better than to tell others of our whereabouts." The beast man quickly fell silent, just staring at the scenery about them as though he were in a trance. He was at ease at the moment.
"Such is what?'" Karma asked with anxiety, "I am glad to see you at ease, Udyr, but it discomforts me to know that you are being stalked by prying eyes."

AskUdyr

01-30-2013

((Sorry about that!))

Udyr cricked his knuckles. "Then perhaps we should treat them as we used to treat intruders in our forest?" A flame roared to life on the palm of his hand, dancing and flickering about.

Vinsancenara

03-13-2013

Dear Karma,

If I got a cafe going, could you help me pick out the tea's so people could enjoy a nice drink while they stayed?

~LaLuna~