Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aniruddha

12-28-2012

A letter is sent out for Karma, originating from Demacia. The handwriting is clear and legible.

Enlightened One,

I pray you don't mind my asking, but....

The Institute of War is re-evaluating what powers are available to you on the Fields of Justice. Have you heard of the possible adjustments, and if so, what do you think of them?

~ Summoner A

Karmaic Avidity

12-28-2012

A letter is sent out for the Duchess requesting permission to visit her. The letter is a little vague, but the crest is familiar, as it originates from Ionia.

Ask The Duchess

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
((Ack! Sorry! I actually only meant to ask you a question, just albeit in a flashy manner! Sorry!))

LeBlanc smiled at Karma's response. She bowed towards the Duchess and took a step away from her, "I suppose that is an apt description. Do expect me to drop in every now and then, we may have some matters to discuss. Tah tah for now, dear."
Karma does not seem to respond to LeBlanc's departure, simply looking towards the direction in which the Deceiver disappeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
((So...may I pop in?))
((Yup.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniruddha View Post
A letter is sent out for Karma, originating from Demacia. The handwriting is clear and legible.

Enlightened One,

I pray you don't mind my asking, but....

The Institute of War is re-evaluating what powers are available to you on the Fields of Justice. Have you heard of the possible adjustments, and if so, what do you think of them?

~ Summoner A
I appreciate your interest in knowing of the Institute re-creating my ability to use part of my power, but so far I see myself in a good standing, and I feel that I should remain untouched. However, I find that their purpose is to have me recognised again as a champion of the League, rather than a re-creation of my power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izah Marx View Post
A letter is sent out for the Duchess requesting permission to visit her. The letter is a little vague, but the crest is familiar, as it originates from Ionia.
((Everyone visiting, see the OP if it's your turn.))

AskUdyr

12-29-2012

A familiar beast man rumbles into view. His eyes dart about the room, he is already uncomfortable with being indoors. "Greetings, Duchess," he grunted.

Ask The Duchess

12-31-2012

Quote:
A familiar beast man rumbles into view. His eyes dart about the room, he is already uncomfortable with being indoors. "Greetings, Duchess," he grunted.
"And a greeting to you, too, monk of Hirana," Karma says, "You seem to be distressed by being inside. Would you like to come outside, rather?"

Ask the String

12-31-2012

A letter arrives for the Duchess, sealed with the Buvelle Stamp.

Quote:
Dear Karma,

It would be a true honor if you would allow me permission to speak with you. I feel your heightened experience could help me out with a growing problem I've been having.

Please respond when you are available. I would not wish to interrupt anything if you are busy.

-Sona Buvelle, the Maven of the Strings

AskUdyr

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Duchess View Post
"And a greeting to you, too, monk of Hirana," Karma says, "You seem to be distressed by being inside. Would you like to come outside, rather?"
"Yes," Udyr grunted. He, surprisingly, patiently waited for Karma to lead the way despite his anxiousness.

Ask The Duchess

01-02-2013

Quote:
"Yes," Udyr grunted. He, surprisingly, patiently waited for Karma to lead the way despite his anxiousness.
Karma stands up from her seat, patting whatever dust might have made it onto her robe, and opened the door on the side of the patio. As she walks, Jiao Ling took a folding table, and a brown case, which contained a tea set, following her Duchess. Karma gestured on the open, garden, plain by its surface, but trimmed on the edges by daffodils and several other breeds of flower. "Is this comfortable for you, Udyr, or shall we venture further into the trees?"

AskUdyr

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Duchess View Post
Karma stands up from her seat, patting whatever dust might have made it onto her robe, and opened the door on the side of the patio. As she walks, Jiao Ling took a folding table, and a brown case, which contained a tea set, following her Duchess. Karma gestured on the open, garden, plain by its surface, but trimmed on the edges by daffodils and several other breeds of flower. "Is this comfortable for you, Udyr, or shall we venture further into the trees?"
Udyr pointed up at the sky above them. "We are fine here. Thank you, Duchess. We meant no inconvenience, we simply feel...not at ease, when we cannot feel or see the sky above us. It is admittedly disconcerting."

The beast man dropped to the ground, crossed his legs and waited for Karma to take her seat.

Ask The Duchess

01-03-2013

Quote:
Udyr pointed up at the sky above them. "We are fine here. Thank you, Duchess. We meant no inconvenience, we simply feel...not at ease, when we cannot feel or see the sky above us. It is admittedly disconcerting."

The beast man dropped to the ground, crossed his legs and waited for Karma to take her seat.
Karma gestured Jiao to go, and the servant did depart after handing Karma the case, without the folding table. The Duchess sat in front of Udyr, crossing her legs and leaving a small space between them for the tea set. She gingerly clicked open the latch, and the case reveals to have a royal red picnic mat, and a tea set on an undersized table, with a pot of hot water which had enough for six cupfuls of tea. Karma placed herbs into the pot, and soon a scent of flower-scented tea steamed from the open top. She placed the entirety of the set on the table, pouring a cup on a saucer for the beast man, and one for herself. "I have forgotten the type of tea that suits you, Udyr," Karma said, handing the cup on the saucer to the spirits, glancing at the ideal, cloudless skies as she does so, "So I have prepared my favourite for you, Jasmine tea with the scent of royal flowers."