Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

12-25-2012

(( Mundo also requires no invitation, for Mundo goes where he pleases ))

Mundo suddenly appears at the Duchess' patio, looking rather eager for once. "Mundo want ask Duchess Lady for tea! Mundo think tea would make him relax more."

AskUdyr

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Duchess View Post
It has indeed been a vast amount of time, Monk of Hirana, I have fared well with the knowledge that the well being of our land is secured once more from piracies and invasions. How about you? I trust that you also fare well?
We fare well, although for some strange reason, people keep finding us in our forest. It is as though they are being directed by someone...

Very strange.

We may visit to have tea with you sometime in the near future, Duchess.

Ask The Duchess

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"That's interesting to know." She takes a sip of tea that was poured and enjoys it. "If you could ask a summoner a question, what would it be?"
"It intrigues me well to have your interest," Karma says, settling the teacup and saucer down on the coffee table, "If I could ask a summoner a question..." she thinks for a moment, "I shall ask them of the difficulties they may face when bonding their minds with less easily-controllable champions, such as the creatures of the Void, and... people afflicted by insanity."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zed View Post
[Bah! The shadows require no invitation!]

As if stepping forth from behind a misty veil, Zed emerges from the shadows and into the Enlightened One's domain. A cold, calculating aura seems to radiate from the dark ninja as he enters.

"Duchess Karma...I dare say that at last meeting you face to face could narrowly be considered an honor. I would ask naught of you but this? In the views of Ionia's leading members and nobility, what views are granted to the Order of Shadows? From the Kinkou I would expect naught but hatred and loathing, but the masterminds of Ionia themselves..."
((You're not Mundo.))

"Our minds are mutual in meeting, Shadow Master, though I thank you for the courtesy of respecting my title as a Duchess." Karma states, keeping her self composure, and shaking her head, "The Kinkou has had a long history of acts that balanced the continent we live in, most being acts of slaying those that threaten the harmony of where every aspect sits. I am disappointed to know that a great master of the Kinkou has fallen to the hands of a disobedient group. But that is merely my opinion." She raises her head after her words, looking up at Zed, "During my meeting with the Elders, most of us have viewed your act as an act of betrayal, an act of treason, all sparked by a moment of curiosity, young one, but a few have decided to diverge from our thoughts and stood abstain from our opinions, merely because of their less-informed nature in comparison to ours." She takes a deep breath, looking out the door and gesturing the Shadow Master to go, "Our business is done here, but you should ask for permission to visit, rather than using your sorcery to pass through my doors." she banishes Zed back into the shadow after a short, swift incantation, and a swirl of her fans, which both resided in her open hand all along.

((Zed goes where I please ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
(( Mundo also requires no invitation, for Mundo goes where he pleases ))

Mundo suddenly appears at the Duchess' patio, looking rather eager for once. "Mundo want ask Duchess Lady for tea! Mundo think tea would make him relax more."
Karma pours a cup of tea for Mundo, sitting undaunted by the rampaging monstrosity, and feeling relieved to know that her open only window was entered into, and not torn in half, "Greetings, Doctor Mundo of Zaun," she greets, "I am honoured to have you visit me." she gives him a cup of tea on a saucer, "What is on your mind, Zaunite?" she asks without questioning his capability to go where he pleases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
We fare well, although for some strange reason, people keep finding us in our forest. It is as though they are being directed by someone...

Very strange.

We may visit to have tea with you sometime in the near future, Duchess.
It has started once you have opened your mind to having conversations, Animal Spirit, but that may be well forgivable, though you must take responsibility in the words you speak. You may visit me tomorrow for tea, in order to find a solution to the people that find their way to your forests, but for now, you must confront them.

((And by tomorrow I mean wait for my non-Mundo visitors to leave!))

Shiyunava

12-25-2012

Quote:
"It intrigues me well to have your interest," Karma says, settling the teacup and saucer down on the coffee table, "If I could ask a summoner a question..." she thinks for a moment, "I shall ask them of the difficulties they may face when bonding their minds with less easily-controllable champions, such as the creatures of the Void, and... people afflicted by insanity."
"A fairly good question." She sip the tea and thinks for a moment. "In my experience, the least I can say is, every summoner is different due to their playing skills or their tastes in what kind of champions they use. For instance, I like using the ones with ability power due to them fighting at a distance, but my lack of figuring out if you champions are ap or ad, is very confusing. As far as those who are attack damage based, they need to behind the minions and build up enough gold and buy the items they need. I also make a mistake on what items to buy for that particular champion due to learning about them when they appear for the free week."

Sighs and leans back in the chair. Closes her eyes to think. "The void are especially hard to think like they do because you are playing as them. If you can't relate to their background, it becomes difficult to understand their skills and move them as they should on the fields of Justice." Takes a deep breath and takes another sip of tea and gazes into the tea in wonder.

Ask The Duchess

12-27-2012

Quote:
"A fairly good question." She sip the tea and thinks for a moment. "In my experience, the least I can say is, every summoner is different due to their playing skills or their tastes in what kind of champions they use. For instance, I like using the ones with ability power due to them fighting at a distance, but my lack of figuring out if you champions are ap or ad, is very confusing. As far as those who are attack damage based, they need to behind the minions and build up enough gold and buy the items they need. I also make a mistake on what items to buy for that particular champion due to learning about them when they appear for the free week."

Sighs and leans back in the chair. Closes her eyes to think. "The void are especially hard to think like they do because you are playing as them. If you can't relate to their background, it becomes difficult to understand their skills and move them as they should on the fields of Justice." Takes a deep breath and takes another sip of tea and gazes into the tea in wonder.
Karma smiles at the girl's use of abbreviations, "Indeed." she agrees, "That is why summoners mostly summon the more sentient champions, it is because they have their minds in common."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-27-2012

((A new Duchess? Hm...))

"Greetings, Enlightened One. My question, is a simple one."

The voice belonging to a familiar deceiver was given form as LeBlanc appeared. With a curtsey, she asked, "What do you think of me?"

Shiyunava

12-27-2012

Quote:
Karma smiles at the girl's use of abbreviations, "Indeed." she agrees, "That is why summoners mostly summon the more sentient champions, it is because they have their minds in common."
"Well, thank you for you time, I know other champions wanted to see you. So I shall take my leave so you may converse to each other." Does a small bow of respect. Walks down the path and vanishes from sight.

Ask The Duchess

12-28-2012

Quote:
"Well, thank you for you time, I know other champions wanted to see you. So I shall take my leave so you may converse to each other." Does a small bow of respect. Walks down the path and vanishes from sight.
"I bid you farewell." Karma nods her guest away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
((A new Duchess? Hm...))

"Greetings, Enlightened One. My question, is a simple one."

The voice belonging to a familiar deceiver was given form as LeBlanc appeared. With a curtsey, she asked, "What do you think of me?"
((Read the OP next time, please; no RP'ing unless you have my IC permission to visit T^T))

Karma slightly leans back into her chair as LeBlanc appeared out of nowhere, almost struggling not to be startled, and ultimately succeeding. With her eyelids slightly dropping to close, and a sigh from a deep breath, she speaks, opening her eyes, "So far, I have only thought of you to be in need of being swift on the Fields of Justice, before your contest catches up, and for that, I find that your strength only stays as steady as life repeats, unless you are given a greater advantage in battle." she states with neutrality, "...constant."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-28-2012

Quote:
((Read the OP next time, please; no RP'ing unless you have my IC permission to visit T^T))

Karma slightly leans back into her chair as LeBlanc appeared out of nowhere, almost struggling not to be startled, and ultimately succeeding. With her eyelids slightly dropping to close, and a sigh from a deep breath, she speaks, opening her eyes, "So far, I have only thought of you to be in need of being swift on the Fields of Justice, before your contest catches up, and for that, I find that your strength only stays as steady as life repeats, unless you are given a greater advantage in battle." she states with neutrality, "...constant."
((Ack! Sorry! I actually only meant to ask you a question, just albeit in a flashy manner! Sorry!))

LeBlanc smiled at Karma's response. She bowed towards the Duchess and took a step away from her, "I suppose that is an apt description. Do expect me to drop in every now and then, we may have some matters to discuss. Tah tah for now, dear."

AskUdyr

12-28-2012

((So...may I pop in?))