@Morello: 2 years ago you said LeBlanc will be good when "tanky men are less popular"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PNDM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Have people really forgotten about LeBlanc? There was a mass of people who were standing up for Zed after his performance in OGN Winter games. The last time LeBlanc was picked competitively was when Reginald picked her at some tournament, and the recent one where Ocelote picked her.. and they both went terrible.

Vahal

12-27-2012

I fully agree with all of this. LB is one of my favorite champions, and I almost always kill my lane mate the second I hit level 6. But unless I'm constantly ganking and out of my lane that benefit can't exactly spread to the whole team like other fed mid lanes can, because I can really only kill one person at a time. And that's only if it's an ADC or squishy.

LeBlanc walks into a bar.
There's a distortion.

PNDM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

bump

PNDM

12-27-2012

bumping~~

Ugh Chicken

12-27-2012

I LOVE LEBLANC and i agree with you man shes really fun, and id love to not lose it for my team 40 min into a good, fun dramatic game, cause i cant do anything.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

12-28-2012

Bump. I would really like to see what Riot has to say about LeBlanc now... specially Morello since he was the one that initially responded in that older thread.

Øverpowered

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minishmaster View Post
Riot made a lot of promises two years ago. For example, locket will return and rammus will still be a viable jungler.
Well the new flask sort of works like locket did..never leave lane, infinite sustain.

Øverpowered

12-28-2012

Didn't they buff le blanc AFTER Reginald started dominating mid lane with her?

How is it she's not viable now?

PNDM

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Øverpowered View Post
Didn't they buff le blanc AFTER Reginald started dominating mid lane with her?

How is it she's not viable now?
Reginald's Season 2 Stats with LeBlanc:

Account #1: Won 8, Lost 7. Win Ratio: 53.5%. 3.71:1 KDA

Account #2: Won 36, Lost 30. Win Ratio: 54.5%. 2.8:1 KDA

Dominating? I wouldn't go as far as saying hes doing 'okay' with her.

PNDM

12-29-2012

bump