@Morello: 2 years ago you said LeBlanc will be good when "tanky men are less popular"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurePowah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

bump

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

buff lb and you have the most op support in LoL history...I'm not kidding either..

PurePowah

01-20-2013

bump

King Hecarim

01-20-2013

against a good leblanc in mid (i play veigar) i can't do shi^

Jushiiro

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
buff lb and you have the most op support in LoL history...I'm not kidding either..

This is exactly what is wrong with this game. AP damage is such a joke that people think they're supports.

Hazanshu

01-21-2013

Morello sInce your lurking around can you give us plans you have or more thoughts on this matter? Some of us posted pretty good stuff the last couple of pages myself included , can you read those and discuss this further? Thanks

PurePowah

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushiiro View Post
This is exactly what is wrong with this game. AP damage is such a joke that people think they're supports.
^

Jushiiro

01-21-2013

Bruisers just stack armour(both physical and magic)/hp and do just as much damage as FULL glass cannon leblanc.

>>Because their damage never stops and she's massively limited by cooldowns.

She's not the only assassin that needs help.

PurePowah

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushiiro View Post
Bruisers just stack armour(both physical and magic)/hp and do just as much damage as FULL glass cannon leblanc.

>>Because their damage never stops and she's massively limited by cooldowns.

She's not the only assassin that needs help.
I think DFG needs to be reworked. It doesn't scale into late-game because it's multiplying your burst, and with that, people are just stacking high amounts of health because the % health damage part is almost non-existent.. Riot pretty much made it more beneficial to stack health now because there is no efficient way for mages to counter it.

Jushiiro

01-22-2013

DFG and liandry's