@Morello: 2 years ago you said LeBlanc will be good when "tanky men are less popular"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlawlessViktory

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICanDanceAllDae View Post
I started crying, she's a great champ. I love how jumpy she is. She is one of 3 casters that can rly jump around. Kassadin, leblanc, and ahri. But, Ahri is the only one that sees any play. It is kind of lame since u see shacos in pro play, and lee sin, and jax. So why shouldn't the casters the there?
Nerf Kassadins Q... and people don't want to play him anymore. What the hell is the point of having a silence that puts you in range of everyone's abilities anyways? Doesn't help you to silence anything at all, and in order to get any use out of it, you have to RW in and surprise them, then you're screwed.

Diddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Bump for LeBlanc!!!

PurePowah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogdain View Post
Assassins don't work? Weren't people screaming for Talon nerfs like last week?
AD Assassins are a different case, they get amazing scaling and the luxury of their auto attacks benefiting from the damage. They get a combination; good base stats, scaling MR, high scaling spells & follow up sustained damage on their auto attacks.

Minishmaster

12-25-2012

Riot made a lot of promises two years ago. For example, locket will return and rammus will still be a viable jungler.

EagLeaf

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minishmaster View Post
Riot made a lot of promises two years ago. For example, locket will return and rammus will still be a viable jungler.
Rammus became a viable jungler again for a short time. Then Riot nerfed him again because a jungler with 900 MS + CC turns out to **** on every lane.

phatcat09

12-25-2012

Champion design is faltering because the game they're being built for is at the hyper-saturation point.

It can't support the diversity Riot wants.

PurePowah

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICanDanceAllDae View Post
I started crying, she's a great champ. I love how jumpy she is. She is one of 3 casters that can rly jump around. Kassadin, leblanc, and ahri. But, Ahri is the only one that sees any play. It is kind of lame since u see shacos in pro play, and lee sin, and jax. So why shouldn't the casters the there?
High elo ranked games aren't necessarily 'pro' games. For the most part high elo games are often complete troll games

DeathBringer7

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePowah View Post
Why play mages when AD bruisers do everything they do but better?
Quoted for the truth.

As for LeBlanc, I think she is in a really bad spot right now. Once AD Brusiers/Tanks start bulding tons of health and MR, you become completly useless.

Darlig Ulv

12-25-2012

Woooooooooorrrd.

Leblanc is my favorite.

Séraphiel

12-25-2012

It was stated by a rioter somewhere that they did in fact scrap the changes on her. They decided her power curve was fine. :P