Enable transferring between US and EU!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harmfull

12-24-2012

Dear Riot

Iam writing this thread to express me and my friends concerns and also any other people whom have this similar situation, we started out playing in the Us server's and we didn't really know much about the game and the latency issues due to the fact that were playing from the middle-east and now we are having difficulties with enjoying the game because were missing out on local tournaments due to the fact that they only make EU tournaments (West or East) and also the Us servers are very laggy for us which ruins our gaming experience.

Please enable a transfer from Us servers to Eu, we have spent high amounts of money on our Us accounts to just abandon them and start new.

Sincerely a Dis-satisfied customer.

Zosexlol

12-24-2012

i tottaly agree with harmfull im sick of this lag and slow motion spells cast on NA

Aspeer

12-24-2012

Same here !

Demor36

12-24-2012

So true.

Prince Talby

12-24-2012

Yes I agree, please riot HELP

SirPrinceSultan

12-24-2012

i share you the same feelings Harmfull,I Wish i just could change my acc to EU,having soo much lag and missing soo many tournaments,it break my heart,hope they read our messages and help us,god bless you all and thank you.

jaybay123

12-27-2012

I would also like to see this

AlpoMan

02-25-2013

Come on riot this should be higher in your priorities

Nerothos

03-17-2013

i asked for it per mail soo often -.-

Alkiller

04-13-2013

Hello. I have recently been frustrated with the way Riot.inc treat their middle eastern customers. You are providing every region with their own servers. The gulf and middle east region have been suffering without a league of legends server since the release of this game. it is extremely frustrating when I travel back to my home town (Dubai UAE) during my summer holiday and play on a server which has 340ms. The solution that us middle eastern found is to play on European servers but yet the ping is not quite there with 160 ms and a lot of firewall issues. Also some people do not speak or read any other language than arabic.I speak on behalf of all the gamers in the middle east when I say that we are sick and tired to be miss treated by the gaming industry.This email is to ask what should we have to do as a region do get noticed and get these stable middle eastern and gulf servers up and running as soon as possible? We are ready to do anything possible to achieve our mission. Our mission is simple. We want middle eastern or Gulf servers for our region. We want to stop getting ignored by the gaming industry and be equally respected asimilar to other regions such as Asia. I am willing to take the first step and get you as much signatures as you need from a petition. You name me the number of signatures and I will go around the gulf and middle east to fight for those signatures. I will go to all cyber game internet coffee and get those signature. Thank you for your time