Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many games for gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uproar

12-24-2012

Just started playing ranked 3v3s, wondering how many game do you need to win in a row to get 1450(AKA gold). We are at 3 wins and 0 loses currently

Zaigan

12-24-2012

After 5 games you'll have an Elo, then you can track it after each game. In my experience, at least at the early rankings, a win or loss grants huge swings of up to like 40 Elo. At this rate you could hit gold in like 10 games if you go 10-0. Although, the game throws harder opponents at you so it gets increasingly difficult.

MauxFire

12-24-2012

It depends on you're elo last season and the elo of your opponents and a number of other factors. In my experience you usually can get gold within 15 wins. If you can find someone who had high elo last season to make a team for you, you can get it within 5. It all depends.

scazzaf

12-24-2012

I've seen teams reach gold going 10-0, I personally have had teams at 1500 after being 2-0. Like Mauxfire said, its dependent on a number of factors.