Guardians of Middle Earth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JManeri131

12-24-2012

Anyone play it yet for PS3? I literally have not played another video game since I started playing LoL, not even my beloved CoD. Didn't even buy it. I'm helplessly addicted to MOBAs(or just LoL since I've never played another MOBA). I'm extremely competitive and want to be the best at everything hence why I dedicate all my time to the ultra-competitive LoL.

However I am considering putting my PS3 back into use again. Anyone try it and what's your take on it? As good as LoL?

Deldris

12-24-2012

I have it on the 360.

You can get Guardians pretty quickly but with only 20-something you'll get bored quickly. They release new champs as DLC which you have to buy. They also have an an equivalent of Runes. Also fairly easy to obtain.

There's no items so the game is less skill based since you can't adapt to what your enemy is doing, however comebacks are more possible as a result.

Overall, 4/10 would not recommend.

Sessamo

12-24-2012

It's fun, but a bit funny.
There are no items, so you don't CS so much a shove your lane or brush camp forever.

YMDMelander

12-24-2012

I haven't played it, i sure it is decent but.....

JRR Tolkeien is flipping in his grave, Suaron and Gandalf on the same team? that makes zero sense

it is basically trying to cash in on the console crowd using a built up franchise, except they are tossing the story and keeping the characters, a scumbag move imo

P0NA

12-29-2012

I do, It's a pretty fun game honestly! I mean for 15$ it's not that bad and with the season pass was like 19$ so.

PSN: Z0M_Bl3_

However, once I finish working on my pc I think i will not play it again lol

Ansaa

12-29-2012

My brother plays it for a little while and i tried playing with him but I hated it cause Galadriel doesn't look like Cate blanchett and THEY MADE LEGOLAS UGLY in close ups so I hate the game