For Christmas, my Girlfriend gave me this!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

Member

01-05-2013

So..... What you're saying is, is that you don't care if I tank your ELO down to 500?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewK1nd

Senior Member

01-05-2013

wp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hurricaneo0oo

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
So..... What you're saying is, is that you don't care if I tank your ELO down to 500?
I predominantly play normal's, ranked is but a side attraction for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krejdar

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricaneo0oo View Post
I predominantly play normal's, ranked is but a side attraction for me.
Ranked is a freak show meets psychiatric ward. Enough said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erezingy

Junior Member

01-10-2013

thats adorable ev


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hurricaneo0oo

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krejdar View Post
Ranked is a freak show meets psychiatric ward. Enough said.
Don't you mean

Ranked is one

(Puts on glasses)

Phreak show?

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricaneo0oo View Post
Don't you mean

Ranked is one

(Puts on glasses)

Phreak show?

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
That's it. You're my hero.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hurricaneo0oo

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
That's it. You're my hero.
Captain Teemo on duty!