It's a sad day when I get reported by both my team and the enemy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man

01-21-2013

For playing heimerdinger.

Riot needs to fix this

iMaelstrom

01-21-2013

I give honor to the people who play Heimerdinger.

Shyvana420

01-21-2013

no its really not. I usually dodge. I will never be in a game with a dinger

And if i do i also make sure to report them. Biggest troll pick right now IMO

Alchemixt

01-21-2013

I think it is absurd that someone gets **** for playing a champion. Honestly why even have the champion in the game then?

Akimasu

01-21-2013

I play heimer, and dominate my lane.

Because no one knows how to play against DA EIMRDNGR!

Edit: Seriously though, heimr really isn't as bad as people make him out to be. He reminds me a lot of Shen, he requires an entirely different mindset from your entire team. He's no top tier mid, but he's definitly still playable. He's probably one of the better trap setting mids, He can halt escapes with a little bit of forethought, and if you can force the enemy to fight on your turrets - he has one of the highest DPSes of anyone in the game....

Now, that being said, he's easily shut down if you over extend, you can't farm lane with your turrets - that's a terrible idea, stop doing it. Every heimer needs to stop this. He doesn't need to ward in laning phase, actually making him one of the safer mids if played smartly, due to being able to ward the bushes with turrets.

The Magus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

That's just stupidity on their part. Heimerdinger's a solid pick, and there's hope we'll see his turret's script improving soon to finally be up to date.

SHOE788

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magus View Post
That's just stupidity on their part. Heimerdinger's a solid pick, and there's hope we'll see his turret's script improving soon to finally be up to date.
solid pick for coop?