Keep the new, but bring back the old!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Blitzcrank

12-24-2012

Hello there. As a fellow 3V3 player, I miss the old TT extremely but do mildly enjoy this new one. I thought of an easy alternative that Riot may imply. Due to thye sub-sections of 5v5 and 3v3, why not add the new TT as its own map and call it "Shadow Isles" and then you could bring back the old TT so we can have the option of either the Shadow Isles or the old TT

Eloquid

12-24-2012

You're not the only one wanting this, but Riot doesn't care.

Hellioning

12-24-2012

I believe the justification they used was they didn't want two incredibly similar maps to clog up the game.

x1 Godja

12-24-2012

lol @ the kid who downvoted eloquid its true riot doesnt care about us they care about our moneys

Paqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Reds already commented on this. Having both maps would split the player base between to 3v3 maps, which would hurt the adoption rate of both maps, even if it the old version was just available in custom games.

Further, it would further complicate balancing issues to attempt to balance both variations of 3v3 when they're already having trouble balancing the new TT, Dominion, and Summoner's Rift at the same time. Plus, they have limited resources, and Dominion is due for some serious attention, so creating more work for themselves by adding another map variant would hurt the game as a whole.

Nykidemus

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paqi View Post
Plus, they have limited resources, and Dominion is due for some serious attention, so creating more work for themselves by adding another map variant would hurt the game as a whole.
Then they shouldnt have released shadow isles.

Give us back old treeline you ****s.

Ambrose Crown

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Blitzcrank View Post
Hello there. As a fellow 3V3 player, I miss the old TT extremely but do mildly enjoy this new one. I thought of an easy alternative that Riot may imply. Due to thye sub-sections of 5v5 and 3v3, why not add the new TT as its own map and call it "Shadow Isles" and then you could bring back the old TT so we can have the option of either the Shadow Isles or the old TT
Riots been really really really stubern with this, i mean they could have just left the old map on custom but they refused to do that becouse "They dont want to divide the player faction so much" witch i really thinks a ton of people loved the old TT and everyone will just go and play that and our new TT wont be played at all.

PurpleURP

12-24-2012

Riot says there isn't a large enough player base to support both maps. If they brought back the old one it would mean 15 min queue times for everyone. No one wants that.

Ambrose Crown

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
Riot says there isn't a large enough player base to support both maps. If they brought back the old one it would mean 15 min queue times for everyone. No one wants that.
thats not a huge problems it would be a in costume games but riot still wont do that

BlackSparkz

12-25-2012

Maybe if riot supported alternative gamemodes a bit more it would work. I mean really. You never ever see a TT, Dominon, or Proving Grounds tourney (ok maybe ARAMs but still...) IMO Summoners rift is good where it is right now, and there doesn't need to be any changes except balancing the top side. After that, I want to be able to see the popularity of Dominion and TT increase. Riot has plenty of chances to bring back the old TT and keep the new TT, but we need to expand the players base first.