[Champion Concept] Thor: The God of Thunder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DestinyTales

12-24-2012

Passive: Power Absorb: Whenever Thor is dealt physical/magic damage, Mjolnir stores up 10% of the damage that goes towards his attack damage (if dealt by physical damage) or ability power (if dealt by magic damage), stacks up to 5 times. The power is finally released when Thor auto attacks, uses an ability or dies.

[Alternative Passive: Thundering Blow: Whenever Thor crits with his auto attack he stuns the target for 1.5 second, the effect cannot be triggered for another 8 seconds on the same target this also goes for Thunder Slam e.g. If W stuns, then the Passive will not stun despite a crit strike]

Hammer Throw: Thor throws Mjolnir in a skill shot, any enemy it hits deals physical damage (65 / 105 / 145 / 185 / 225 + 75% AD), knocks them back and slows their movement speed by 20% for 2 seconds when Mjolnir lands, Thor may recall it back dealing 20% less damage and pushing anything aside it hits. 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 second cooldown

Thunder Slam: Passive: Bonus critical chance 3 /6 /9 /12 / 15%. Active: Thor charges Mjolnir with lighting and slams it down on an enemy (20 / 65 / 110 / 155 / 200 + 70% AD, 30% AP), if the ability crits then it stuns the enemy target for 1.5 seconds. 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 second cooldown

Lightning Storm: Thor casts multiple lighting strikes around him in a circle, any enemy unit within the circle will be hit by lightning and dealt physical damage (75 / 120 / 165 / 210 / 255 + 100% Bonus AD, 60% AP). 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 second cooldown

Warrior's Madness: Thor goes into a state of blind rage, giving him 10% critical chance, 18% life steal (or 15 health regen per second and 12 mana regen per second. Which is better?), 20% attack speed, 60 attack damage and 40 ability power for 8 seconds. 120 second cooldown.

Upon selection: I am Thor leader of Asgard, Protector of Earth, God of thunder

Attacking:
Feel the wrath of Mjolnir!
With Honor!
You cannot match my power!
You dare face a God?
For Asgard!

Movement:
Onwards!
I will fight to the end
To protect the innocent
Justice over evil
I must go
I heed the defenseless

Taunt:
You're strong, fought stronger

Joke:
*Pulls Mjolnir close to his ear* What's that Mjolnir? you want to smash something? With pleasure! *Swings Mjolnir around*

*Throws Mjolnir in the air* *Mjolnir lands on his head* Ow! that was not funny Mjolnir!

Special Thanks to: UchihaAvenger666

DestinyTales

12-24-2012

bump

a bit

12-24-2012

A full blown elemental god in the league? Kind of makes kennen or xerath look a bit unappetizing.

DestinyTales

12-24-2012

bump

DestinyTales

12-24-2012

bump

DestinyTales

12-24-2012

bump

DestinyTales

12-25-2012

bump

UchihaAvenger666

12-25-2012

an idea for hammer throw- have it stay in place till cast again(the hight the LvL the longer it can stay) and upon casting again mjolnir fls back to thor dealing extra damage to all in its path.

DestinyTales

12-25-2012

:O BRILLIANT IDEA!! thanx tho I will have to nerf the damage a bit but still really really good idea thank you

LonelyLiamNeeson

12-25-2012

New title: Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow * yw