What features of the proposed system do you find helpful:

Ability to report for actions during champ select 125 56.82%
Ability to kick unruly/trolling players 161 73.18%
Not having to dodge in these situations 97 44.09%
Not having to play in these situations 97 44.09%
None 27 12.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Vote to Kick: The Definitive Solution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanitius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesed35 View Post
bump cuz this guy knows where it's at.

inb4 7k upvote thread and finally gets implemented.
If only.

MadridFC

01-02-2013

I Believe that this would be like the honor system, many people would think It was worthless, but actually the game have become a lot better since its implementation, Myself have proposed a kick-from-quee option, but i have found a eploit myself, my while team get countered, adn we are afraid of losing, we can simply all vote to kick one and we would be rea arranged, but i think that the black mark you have mention would be the solution to this, who knows, maybe riot use this one.

BUMP for a better LOL

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

That's why you autoreport the player while votekicking him. AND you have to explain why are you reporting the player. You wouldn't like to be kicked that way.

Vanitius

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadridFC View Post
I Believe that this would be like the honor system, many people would think It was worthless, but actually the game have become a lot better since its implementation, Myself have proposed a kick-from-quee option, but i have found a eploit myself, my while team get countered, adn we are afraid of losing, we can simply all vote to kick one and we would be rea arranged, but i think that the black mark you have mention would be the solution to this, who knows, maybe riot use this one.

BUMP for a better LOL
Yea, the whole point is that it works like a normal report. The more you report for bad reasons the less reports mean, except in this case there is the exploitative factor, so you need to be punished if you abuse the system as you describe.

Vanitius

01-06-2013

buuuuump

Vanitius

01-12-2013

bump

Vanitius

01-21-2013

Bumpity bump

Vanitius

01-27-2013

bump >.>

Nekrocow

01-30-2013

Bumpity bump

oNick

04-11-2013