Selling Account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broskins

04-11-2013

/bow

Mister Oinke

04-11-2013

0/10 wouldn't read again

Megans

04-11-2013

Ban him for selling acc.

Silent Pete

04-11-2013

I got a 2 for 1 subway coupon and about 3.50, do you have any better accouts to offer?

Lucina for SMASH

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Pete View Post
I got a 2 for 1 subway coupon and about 3.50, do you have any better accouts to offer?
Hot damn, I'd give my account up for 2 for 1 Subway Coupon.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2013

Posting in LoL's official forums about something that goes against the ToS.

I expect OP to earn a Darwin Award next year.

umbrathanatos

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broskins View Post
Hello fellow Summoners. As you can tell by the title I'm interested in selling my account. I've been playing since the release of Leona and Yorick and from then to know I have grown bored of the game. It was good while it lasted but wouldnt want my account to go to waste so here I'am. Before we get to buisness let me give you the details on my account.

Name: Broskins (currently has 479RP and 1490IP) (Also a good bit of Summonter Icons)
Not much on the competitive side since S3 so my account ELO is Bronze Division 3 (Urgots Deceivers). Ive flucuated from Silver to Bronze for a bit.
-Ranked Solo: 70 Wins / 71 Lost
-All Champions are owned (including the newest edition Zac)
-Five Rune Pages with 7 Different Marks/ 2 Diff Seals/ 5 Diff Glyphs and 7 Quints
-Now for the Skins. I own quite a bit so here is a list of them all!

Epic Skins: Pulsefire Ezreal

Legendary Skins: Aether Wing Kayle/ Astronaut Teemo/ Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath/ Corporate Mundo/ Demonblade Tryndamere/ Nunu Bot/ Piltover Customs Blitzcrank/ Dragon Trainer Lulu.

All Other Skins: Amethyst Ashe/ Arcade Sona/ Arctic Ops Kennen/ Arctic Warfare Cait/ Augmented Singed/ Battlecast Urgot/ Bioforge Darius/ Blackthorn Morgana/ Blight Crystal Varus/ Bloodstone Taric/ Crimson Elite Talon/ Dark Crystal Ryze/ Dark Valkyrie Diana/ Darkflame Shyvana/ Darkrider Sejuani/ Death Blossom Elise/ Desperada Cassiopeia/ Dragon Fist Lee Sin/ Dragonblade Talon/ Dragonslayer Vayne/ Dreadknight Garen/ Dreadknight Nasus/ Dynasty Ahri/ Earthrune Skarner/ Frost Queen Janna/ Frostblade Irelia/ Full Machine Viktor/ Gothic Orianna/ Glacial Malphite/ General Wukong/ Glaive Warrior Pantheon/ Headhunter Master Yi/ Harbinger Kass/ Guqin Sona/ Headhunter Nidalee/ Hyena Warwick/ Infiltrator Irelia/ Jade Dragon Wukong/ Iron Solari Leona/ Little Knight Amumu/ Lord Mordekaiser/ Lord Darius/ Mafia Graves/ Major Ziggs/ Midnight Ahri/ Nemesis Jax/ Neon Strike Vi/ Mythic Cassiopeia/ Panda Annie/ Overloard Malz......

Okay I'm only half way threw the skins list, I can't type no more, lulz. But you get the idea. I have prob at least half of the skins.

After asking peeps on my friends list, a couple are interested and current highest bid for it is $90. I'm not even sure what my account would be worth but I know its up there. Who ever bids the highest on this by 4/15/2013 will take it. So please if you are intersted or have any questions leave a comment or add Broskins on LoL so we can talk. ALSO keep in mind if you do want to purchase, that you will need to use Paypal.

Thnks! -Broskins
Hi guys I made this thread so I can get banned and have you pay for it
thanks

Lost My Blades

04-11-2013

The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account. -Terms of Use Agreement.

Broskins

04-11-2013

/bow

Sigil of Silence

04-11-2013

Incoming closed in 3, 2, 1...