Poppy: worst farm and mana hungry + ugly visuals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImpTaimer

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer Shirou X View Post
honestly i play her as a jungler (only way i dont get fustrated cause shes easily harassable top lane), with wriggle and only using q i kill the jungle fast anf just go to lanes to gank, stun and kill, but then i fall again late game cause i have to build trinity hextec and some hp so no real damage for quick battles(except for killing carry)
Poppy is an assassin, if you killed the carry, you did your job.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Poppy can clear waves easily thanks to her Q. Worst farm I'm the ge? Def LB.

IS1cf9d4c218a71e43afee7

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlava Lovec View Post
How about tear of the goddess?
Poppy with Tear vs xin zhao with giant belt, hmmmm....

@up
Good luck with clearing wave with Q, oh tell me how much mana you have to spend for this, nah i guess over 330.

jmlinden7

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidesOfLogan View Post
Poppy can clear waves easily thanks to her Q. Worst farm I'm the ge? Def LB.
Actually a few points in W + some AP will clear waves very fast on Leblanc.

Auteyus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Poppy's early game is super hard. Mana or anything to help her farm would be great. Her win rate is at 40% right now according to lolking.net . Her late game is on par with other champs, I feel, but it seems like a lot more effort to get her there.

Mohrb

01-22-2013

Just give her paragon some sustain instead of coating so Damon much for a tiny speed boost, and she's good. If that were comparable to gragas' sustain ability, she'd be golden

Kahr

02-01-2013

sorry but i play poppy in ranked games and her jungle is strong actually aside from 1 or 2 i always steal their buffs shaco is prolly the only champ that gives u problems with jungle she clears faster the olaf if done right

poppy does need reworked poppy cant push a lane to save her life... ok example...

ur playing toppy u notice ur top just went bot so ur trying to push ur lane after the first wave u get to about half mana by the third wave ur at the bush edge and ur auto attacking minions cause u have no mana and still u wont clear that wave before the next reach the edge of the turret range where if u go to hit that minion ur targeted by turret.... thats y her farming is bad

Kahr

02-01-2013

lol and btw ppl who have probs against jax hes easy poppy counters him in every way

tbh i dont think ive ever lost to a jax... its all about being a dick hes going for that minion e+q oh hes trying to stun u w away

FABIOForever

02-01-2013

Unless you count champion kills, the worst farmer in the game award still belongs to Fiddlesticks.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

well the hydra item is kinda a major buff to her since it makes her farming ability alot easier