Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The State Of Katarina.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarìna

12-27-2012

Bump, for discussion, and not trolls.

CakeandBacon

12-27-2012

For what it's worth, I do agree that new Kat is less fun. I miss the old superpowered shunpo and the ogodwhy death lotus. But I think the solution is different from yours. Sinister Steel should be nerfed and Shunpo should be buffed. Now Kat's big damage tool is not a boneheaded aoe on a tiny cooldown. She doesn't get instant wave clear really early in the game. And she doesn't deal metric craploads of incidental aoe damage after starting a kill chain that snowballs her kill chains even harder.

I love Kat as much as anyone on this server, but Sinister Steel is a bad addition.

Also, you tend to sound like you think you're better than everyone else. Probably why you get downvoted.

XtremeApocalypse

12-27-2012

This is the guy who started raging at Riot for "ruining" Kat after the rework. He continued to call every person who played Kat a newfag.

The Stone Fist

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Kat is perfectly fine where she is at this moment

CakeandBacon

12-27-2012

Quote:
Raamroc:
Kat is perfectly fine where she is at this moment

Eh, while this would seem true I still disagree. She still waveclears too well for snowballing as hard as she does. And her weakened ult and awful early game mean that she is even more reliant than ever on her team to make plays while she mops up. That mop up power is more reliable and much stronger, but it's less fun.

Also, I miss Gunblade being good on her.

TheDeadlyPickle

12-27-2012

Downvote thread...

I read it and thought you thought it out well, but I don't really agree with the proposed AD ratio on her Q. Honestly, she needs a toning down of her AP ratio on BB in the first place.

Xulsigae

12-27-2012

I liked, and still do like AD/Hybrid Kat. Along with her better AD ratios in general, it's nice to have a damage source to use when your skills are on cooldown or you are silenced- Auto attacks.

Weegee7

Recruiter

12-27-2012

i agree shes op

A Rabid Teemo

12-27-2012

Quote:
Akane:
Fk Katarina. If you want an AD ratio on her Q, she needs to take a hit somewhere else. She does NOT need buffs.

What he's suggesting would actually be a nerf to most Kat players because they don't build AD anyway.

A Rabid Teemo

12-27-2012

Quote:
XtremeApocalypse:
This is the guy who started raging at Riot for "ruining" Kat after the rework. He continued to call every person who played Kat a newfag.

She got huge buffs after the rework...... her passive sucked until they buffed it up to 15 seconds