Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The State Of Katarina.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen kuden

12-23-2012

she needs nerfs not buffs

Katarìna

12-23-2012

Quote:
Orlandez:
Kat does not need buffs and I wish people wouldn't keep pushing it.

Adding an AD ratio onto Q and nerfing the AP ratio isn't a buff large enough to change anything but potential builds. Kat would be the same champion she is now, she'd just have different items more often.

Katarìna

12-23-2012

Quote:
Fuzen kuden:
she needs nerfs not buffs

And this is why bad players, like you, shouldn't be allowed to post on the forums. Because both your downvotes, and your opinions stifle constructive discussion.

Katarìna

12-23-2012

Quote:
AlexanderNW:
Was awesome to play Katarina when little *****es were yelling that her rework sux and she is not viable because some high elo Katarina player scrub with weird asian name said so. I stomped mid so hard and got to 1930 elo in s2 winning whenever I get to pick Katarina if my team doesnt go troll mode because of this, thx for Katarina rework <3

Let me guess. You couldn't play her before the rework.

IS1d413e2874b65a94708e7

12-23-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
Let me guess. You couldn't play her before the rework.

I didnt play her before rework at all, bro. What made me try her were all those badass new sounds on her skills and a cool char model

Katarìna

12-23-2012

Quote:
AlexanderNW:
I didnt play her before rework at all, bro. What made me try her were all those badass new sounds on her skills and a cool char model

The sounds got nerfed. The models got nerfed. The splash art got nerfed. Since you didn't know anything about Kat before the rework, kindly stop telling me it's better now, merely because you tried her and found out you can play a derpy spam fest champion that a retarded monkey with cerebral palsy could play.

Katarìna

12-23-2012

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed now. If you guys close my thread, I'll make it anew later today. If not, I'll bump it until you do or you can't. I am far more patient than a few trolls who feed off negativity.

Wiz Khalifa

12-23-2012

Agree! Well only because I think it'll bring back Hextech into the build and I miss having some sustain in my build ( I build cookie cutter ) but I don't think they would add it without hitting her somewhere else..

IS1d413e2874b65a94708e7

12-23-2012

good night bro, have dreams of pre-rework Katarina, hue

Lynch

12-23-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:

I fully expect to be downvoted into a close by trolls

More like closed by people who dislike you and your pointless insults to anyone that so much as disregards any of your **** opinion.

Quote:
Katarìna:
And this is why bad players, like you, shouldn't be allowed to post on the forums. Because both your downvotes, and your opinions stifle constructive discussion.

Hint: You're the black guy. The GD is everyone else. Go away, you and your obvious level 5 smurf account you're posting under.