Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The State Of Katarina.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenChinchilla

Master Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
The Sherminator:
You obviously are being stupid and if I continue debating with you, I am going to be pulled down to your level and beaten with experience. So to that end, you are right sir, everyone else is wrong.

It's been said multiple times by all the highest level Katarina players. Her passive is her strength. Her ultimate is simply a bonus to her kit.

FrozenChinchilla

Master Recruiter

12-30-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsifOwVcvVY

Peacë

12-30-2012

My computer is dying, no outlets near by, must type quickly:

AD Kat yay. W ->physical

everyone happy.

arn aorh a

12-30-2012

remove some of her power in W if she's going to get an ad ratio on her q

Profcory

12-30-2012

Your damage comparison example was completely imbalanced. It would take more than 1600 gold to get 50 bonus AD...at which point someone could have more than 80 AP including an NLR and runes/masteries. Unless you have a half-off coupon for a BF sword, you need to pick more realistic numbers.

Katarìna

12-30-2012

Quote:
Profcory:
Your damage comparison example was completely imbalanced. It would take more than 1600 gold to get 50 bonus AD...at which point someone could have more than 80 AP including an NLR and runes/masteries. Unless you have a half-off coupon for a BF sword, you need to pick more realistic numbers.

Nope. It was accurate. AD Kat starts the game with between 15 and 20 AD. AP Kat starts the game with small change in AP, defensive runes, and magic pen.

It's because of the different rune/mastery setups, I didn't think I had to explain that stuff as I assumed everyone who posts in a Kat thread would have some basic knowledge of Kat, but clearly I do need to explain it, as people who don't play Kat at all are posting trying to refute me.

Katarìna

12-30-2012

Breaking News: People who build Rylai's on Kat are telling people who don't make it how to build Kat.

Katarìna

12-30-2012

Lol. You guys can't close my thread with your downvotes. You must be so mad that your go to strat for dealing with things you don't want to read isn't working.

Uiraya

12-30-2012

/headbutt keyboard
/acquire quadra

Yep, that needs buffs.
~Uiru

ninbushido

12-30-2012

I summon the TiensiNoAkuma!