Thanks For this riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iGodyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Yeah.. an elo qq thread
flame me i know you will..
playing this game for 2 years, i can say that the elo system is completely broken
say what you want, elo is luck not skill.
**** this ****.
3 leavers in a row, not 1 loss forgiven, further more i lose more elo then i would otherwise.

your system isn't broken?

tell me how a chess 1v1 system supposed to be good in 5 v 5?
and don't say "good players rise" thats if they're given luck
i've been 18/3/17 doing my role to it's absolute best, and still losing.
Go ahead, argue how i'm wrong. Please. Show me.

Fongletto

12-31-2012

What about those 3 games you won because someone on the enemy team left?

LoL's Elo System is not the same system Chess uses. It's a variant.

Good players have proven consistently they can rise in elo even given a string of bad luck. This is because due to the law of averages eventually a player will get a string of good luck to even it out.

The system is designed to find your elo after a few hundred games. Not 10.

If you knew anything about maths you would know that having feeders and leavers and troll actually increases your chance to win. This is because there are only potentially 4 (feeders afkers trolls) on your team. Assuming you are not one. But there can be 5 on the other team. Therefore its more likely the enemy will have someone feeding or trolling or afking.

iGodyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I haven't one 3 games because someone left on the other team, in fact, so far i've only seen 1 leave on the other team.

iGodyr

12-31-2012

As i said before, it's all a matter of luck in this game, no matter what you say.. it's all about chances.

iGodyr

12-31-2012

please don't bring me a stream of a 3k elo carrying out of elo hell either. i'm not saying i should be 2K+

Fongletto

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Prod View Post
please don't bring me a stream of a 3k elo carrying out of elo hell either. i'm not saying i should be 2K+

I was 1500 elo last season. On 5 of my accounts I finished 1400-1600 elo. Are you saying that after 1000 odd games of playing I just 'lucked my way to 1500 on all of my accounts'?

Fongletto

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Prod View Post
As i said before, it's all a matter of luck in this game, no matter what you say.. it's all about chances.
So you're not interested in maths and proof. Just conjecture and speculation. My bad.. continue.

Chutney Wiggles

12-31-2012

Elo is a measurement of how likely you are to cause a win for your team.
If you go 18/3/17 and still don't win, why should you gain elo? You're obviously not likely to cause a win for your team.

Roflwagon

12-31-2012

play 1000 games then you will know where you stand

Crayceratops

12-31-2012

Not flaming you, but looking at your match history it is pretty easy to see you are losing elo because you lack skill. The games YOU are winning are based on luck. Why do I say this? Your builds...they are absolutely awful and make no sense. Learn how to build your champions, it seems you have a long way to go.

You also only have 2 Rune pages. Your Masteries are a complete mess.