Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue Dodge Penalties

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakhartou

12-23-2012

As we all know queue dodging can be annoying, and if it was unpenalized it would totally suck. I just have one complaint and a small suggestion though. Alot of times, especially in low elo ranked solo/duo and draft picks you'll get auto locking randoms, incompetent pickers, and just completely bad team comps, yet you leave and get a 25 minute wait? Now don't get me wrong I'm glad people can't queue dodge left and right but I propose one unpenalized queue dodge per day, per queue. Meaning one for regular blind pick 5v5, one for regular draft pick 5v5, one for ranked solo/duo 5v5, etc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lFalse Kingl

12-25-2012

If the elo is not going to be changed anytime soon, the time penalty should be reduce to 5mins or none since leaving can be justified.