1100 ELO and below (NOT A RANT)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cycIohexane

12-24-2012

For crying out loud, You really dont grasp this. Okay, here we go. No statistics, not math. Just psycology and common sense.

As the supposed best player on a team, It is not your responsibility to 1v5. It IS your responsibility to shut down your enemy, and affect your teammates in the most positive way possible. So basically, Be a leader. No, not the *******, OMG WTF NOOB STAHP FEEDING guy, but the one who Leads by example. The game is 60% mentality. They will feed sometimes, and at that point it is your job to make it a team game and help the feeding lane.
Feed your team. Like you said,

Quote:
A fed ****** hurts, whether he is good or not.
What i'm saying is that if you really are superior in mechanics and understanding,Take charge. Lead your team, Support them, and most of all, when you lose, (**** happens sometimes) Brush it off.That was only one of hundreds of games that you will play.

Mistiya

12-25-2012

You can't say "A fed ____ hurts" and then "It doesn't matter how much I get fed." Either it matters or it doesn't. (Hint, it does. If you are getting fed and can't turn it into a snowball, that's on YOU.)

LogicalTautology

12-25-2012

Your teammates are not magically worse than your opponents. In fact, if your teammates are always all terrible, then all of your games are you and four terrible players against five terrible players. Assuming you are not terrible, you will be a heavy favourite in every game.

Ballzofire

12-25-2012

Lolking nubs. I check my team before every match. Psh. Play it out and dont worry bout ur elo. You ranked that low on your placement matches. So carry out. Whine when your 2100 elo and getting trolls plz

Beef All The Way

12-25-2012

The problem is that I have over 800 games played.... I know quite a bit about how to play the game, and when Im in a lane I have CS/m very close to that of the pros. I watch top end streamers and learn from them. However, I keep getting matched with players who have played 5 games or less in ranked, and have no clue what map objectives are. They dont know how to siege a turret, take objectives, split push, etc. after matches I look up enemy team statistics and most of the time the enemy team has 3-4 players with over 200 games ranked and Im the only on on my team with over 5. How is this even remotely a good matchup? And to make matters worse, the more I play the worse this gets.

King Kappa

12-25-2012

Dodges can be harsh, but if you're good you can just carry your way up. Especially with a duo. Like, Hecarim is my main and I was at 80% win rate with him, now 77%. I would jungle every game and my duo would go jax top and we could pretty much 2v5 mid and early late game

XxTechN9nexX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicklesNwalrus View Post
I'm pretty sure a guy that has gone 1-9 and 1-7 and 1-5 and fed over and over again isn't going to do good just this game. Sure, some people are just new to ranked and can't help it, but why do I have to suffer for them?
If you are truely better than the players at 1100 and are not the problem then your team has a 56% chance of not getting a troll/new player and if you do statistically they have 1 or 2 of them. Even better if you are above that level of play you'll be able to take advantage of most 1100 players mistakes. You really don't need to dodge unless you have a hardcore troll(soraka jungle, ap trynd etc)

Ballistik

01-18-2013

To be fair , i have been around 1100 elo for weeks now , and when checking my match history on ELOBUFF.com .. The elo rating of 3 opposing player were all above 1250 elo. with only the remaining players on there team being not rated ( aka under 1200 elo) .. then on my team there was no one that was above 1200 elo at all , and we lost pretty hard ... so i wonder why lol matched us up against 3 over 1200 elo players, and my team had no one even above 1200 on the team...

1- possibility is that i am getting teamates who have not completed 5 games yet to get the rating so LOL is pairing us up against players that the game assumes would make a good match up with the unranked players... even though the player that isnt rated yet could be a 1300 elo player, it isn't definitive that the rest of our team can match up with the 1200 elo players.... considering the majority of us are under that 1200 elo rating.. Moral of the story - at low elo , most people are probably playing placement matches , and skewing the match up results for the players that already have established elo ratings... which in turn may contribute to "elo hell".... People getting in matches against players that have more experience playing top lane or any lane at that. than the guy who just entered ranked play.... Thus you get feeders, and leavers.

I really hope this makes sense.. lol

Vrykonik

01-18-2013

OP just wants to be carried. Not a sign of a good player really. Especially since he believe in luck over skill. I never would be top percentile of chess players if I believed in luck. It is just an excuse not to work hard.

Adm Jackbar

01-18-2013

I hear everything OP is saying, but it happens. You've got to learn to carry your bad players and hope that you're not alone in that endeavor - a queue partner helps a lot.

I just played solo as adc, 9/1 by 15 and the only positive kdr. We were winning, then one teamfight went south and all 4 started arguing and getting killed while typing abuse at each other.

That's the sort of behavior that makes me seriously think that the league community is entirely made up of underdeveloped, possibly sociopathic teenagers.