'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

Trucy looked at Gumshoe in surprise.

Attachment 581416

"B-but, Gummy! Already? Oh gosh! I don't have enough time!"

But instead she didn't. She just waited for the court trial, hoping she had enough evidence.

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

((Sorry I was late; Christmas and all that. Anyways, what's going on? I saw my name in the mention, and I guess I'm needed ASAP.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

((OMFG. It's Jay.

We're saved. Uh... I think you have to ask Sykper. ... If he doesn't answer, I'll just catch you up.))

((...****. Sykper is at work!))

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

((You know what, I think I got a general idea from the pages. Trucy is the defendant, and is finding evidence, Gumshoe is at the crime scene, Mundo is the main suspect of the crime, Kayle and Sona are helping Mundo...somehow...and Jayce is still trying to find an excuse to join. I think I'll just show up now.))

Crime Scene

Edgeworth soon arrived on the scene of the crime. He took a quick look around, immediately noticing Gumshoe nearby Trucy. He walked over to the pair.

"Detective Gumshoe," he stated plainly. "Is this the crime scene? Obviously so." He glanced over at the blood splatter from where the cleaver had hit Godot.

He turned back to Gumshoe. "May I ask you a few questions about the case? I'm the prosecuting attorney." He whipped out his attorney's badge just in case Gumshoe didn't trust him.

Attachment 581506

((Am I doing this right?))

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

((Think so. Sykper is at Work though. :P))

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

((Then I shall wait!))

((...))

((Who works on Boxing Day?))

Ask the String

12-26-2012

((those in America not lucky enough to celebrate boxing day))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
{{ And...a post before work- }}

"Godot is currently sleeping, though he isn't able to wake up at this time. I am sorry Maven."

As Sona inquires of the receptionist nurse, the corner of her eye sees a strange woman talking with a doctor, who keeps mentioning Godot. She looks really sad but nods. The conversation also mentions 'Trial' and 'Witness'.
Hospital

♪Alright, well if he does wake, let me know,♪ Sona replied, ♪I'd really like to speak with him♪

Sona turns to head out when she hears Godot's name. She turns to see an unknown woman speaking with one of the doctors. Normally Sona doesn't like eavesdropping, but she tried to listen in on their conversation. All she could catch was something about a trial and a witness.

Witness? Someone saw what happened? Sona thought, Probably shouldn't get involved...but Godot did help me out last night, and I did say I'd repay him somehow.

Sona slowly glides towards the two, trying not to act rude by interrupting them.

♪Hey, I couldn't help but over hear you two speaking about Godot,♪ She started, ♪You wouldn't happen to know anything about what happened to him, would you?♪

MadDoctorMundo

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle blinked and simply sighed, patting the purple hulk on the shoulder "I don't think you did anything Doctor" Kayle said softly, like a mother talking to a child "But I need you to talk to me, can you do that for me?"
Mundo's Home

Mundo slowed down his sobs, but they still came despite his best efforts to stifle the. "Okay. Mundo talk to Plain Angel." He let her go and then looked down at her. "So what you want to know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((You know what, I think I got a general idea from the pages. Trucy is the defendant, and is finding evidence, Gumshoe is at the crime scene, Mundo is the main suspect of the crime, Kayle and Sona are helping Mundo...somehow...and Jayce is still trying to find an excuse to join. I think I'll just show up now.))

Crime Scene

Edgeworth soon arrived on the scene of the crime. He took a quick look around, immediately noticing Gumshoe nearby Trucy. He walked over to the pair.

"Detective Gumshoe," he stated plainly. "Is this the crime scene? Obviously so." He glanced over at the blood splatter from where the cleaver had hit Godot.

He turned back to Gumshoe. "May I ask you a few questions about the case? I'm the prosecuting attorney." He whipped out his attorney's badge just in case Gumshoe didn't trust him.

Attachment 581506

((Am I doing this right?))
(( You fail, because you didn't link to AAI music! ))

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

((I prefer to solve my mysteries to a fine dose of Living Tombstone, thank you very much.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

((Ponies?))