'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

12-25-2012

Mundo's home

Kayle watched the auttourney hurry out and blinked for a moment before looking back to Mundo "Doctor, what did you two talk about?" she simply asked

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
[Gumshoe notices some of his cops wheeling something covered over to the scene, it was labeled 'Evidence #11301'. He couldn't even say anything to Jon, his workload just got intense

"Ah, sorry pals, I wish I could give ya more info but this thing is still getting on its feet ya know. The guy is recovering over at the hospital if you want to pay a visit, though he ain't about to wake up anytime soon."
Jon nods.

"Well, if there's anything you need to have a look at regarding medical questions, I'm available 24/7," Jon said, handing over a card with his name and address. He then turned to his options, speaking to them.

"Inform the officials that I may not be available for duty around the clock for the time being, and keep an eye out in the news for any released information regarding this incident." Turning to the detective, he noted, "Good luck, and remember my name should you need another Medical "Expert." He hated using that term, for he really didn't believe in the idea of an expert in the field of medicine, but he didn't have a better word to use that time. And with that, he headed for the hospital.

Ask the String

12-25-2012

Quote:
Crime Scene

He makes a note of what Sona said...

"We haven't figured dat out miss, still getting things-"

Gumshoe notices some of his cops wheeling something covered over to the scene, it was labeled 'Evidence #11301'. He couldn't even say anything to Jon, his workload just got intense

"Ah, sorry pals, I wish I could give ya more info but this thing is still getting on its feet ya know. The guy is recovering over at the hospital if you want to pay a visit, though he ain't about to wake up anytime soon."
♪Well...maybe I should go see him. Maybe my melodies can help him wake up,♪ sona responded, ♪Although it does seem strange that I didn't notice anyone else out here♪

Sona floated off, leaving the investigators alone as she headed off to the hospital.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-25-2012

Trucy accepted the report, and made her way back to the Crime Scene. AGAIN.

Crime scene

"Gummy!"

She yelled this out as she made her way back, as the girl saw the detective.

"I heard I got something. Is there something I needed?"

Sykper

12-25-2012

{{ Final post from me tonight }}

10:30 AM, Crime Scene

Gumshoe sighs after waving off the two before turning to his colleagues-

"So, what'cha find?"

Attachment 581200

"Sir, this Cleaver...it's the real deal but..."

They talk quietly, Gumshoe's face turns a bit blue before he picks up his phone and dials a number-

"Oh boy, this is getting real bad. I might...Heya pal!"

"*Sigh* Yes Detective, what is it? I told you not to call me unless it is of importance."

"Well...I figure you might be interested in comin on a new case that cropped up, um, ya know. We got an attorney already, just need a prosecutor..."

Attachment 581201

"If it is an easy one like last time, it'll be another pay cut Detective Gumshoe. You understand that much right?"

Gumshoe gulps as he begins explaining the situation in private...

Gumshoe hangs up the phone as Trucy comes along some time later-

"Heya missy! Yep we came up with some more stuff! First...we got the weapon identified, the Cleaver is definitely one of Mundo's signature ones, and real heavy too! I can barely pick it up with both hands! The boys will bring it over to the court later..."

Gumshoe nods at his men to wheel it off, and hands Trucy a mini-report on the Mundo Cleaver-

Attachment 581202

"Next, we also determined some more prints on the map, here is the updated one with the foot-prints."

Attachment 581203

"You might see a few things, first, the blue one was unknown until recently, there was a Witness! Seems though that she doesn't want to be questioned right now, the shock is overwhelming...she says she will talk about the event during the trial."

"Then, we have Mundo's prints, they are all over the place, it is hard to get a real good idea on how he moved about, but then again, I heard dat Mundo is a weird walker anyways..."

MadDoctorMundo

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Mundo's home

Kayle watched the auttourney hurry out and blinked for a moment before looking back to Mundo "Doctor, what did you two talk about?" she simply asked
Mundo's Home

Mundo could only wave helplessly as Trucy left his residence, which at the point Kayle arrived. Seeing the angel before him, Mundo suddenly burst into tears and threw himself at the Judicator, bawling like a big purple baby.

"Plain Angel! Mundo...Mundo....Mundo in trouble! These puny cop guys came into his house and accused him of trying to kill someone! Mr. Godot! But Mundo not attack Mr. Godot! Mundo like Mr. Godot! Why would Mundo hurt guy he like?"

And he continued to cry like this, until Kayle would stop him.

The Angel Knight

12-25-2012

Kayle blinked and simply sighed, patting the purple hulk on the shoulder "I don't think you did anything Doctor" Kayle said softly, like a mother talking to a child "But I need you to talk to me, can you do that for me?"

Ask the String

12-25-2012

Hospital

Sona arrives at the hospital after a short walk (flight) and rushes through the door. She approaches the reception desk with a rather quickened tune

♪Hey, is Godot here? I wanna speak with him.♪ She asks the nurse working at the desk.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-25-2012

Quote:
{{ Final post from me tonight }}

10:30 AM, Crime Scene

Gumshoe sighs after waving off the two before turning to his colleagues-

"So, what'cha find?"

Attachment 581200

"Sir, this Cleaver...it's the real deal but..."

They talk quietly, Gumshoe's face turns a bit blue before he picks up his phone and dials a number-

"Oh boy, this is getting real bad. I might...Heya pal!"

"*Sigh* Yes Detective, what is it? I told you not to call me unless it is of importance."

"Well...I figure you might be interested in comin on a new case that cropped up, um, ya know. We got an attorney already, just need a prosecutor..."

Attachment 581201

"If it is an easy one like last time, it'll be another pay cut Detective Gumshoe. You understand that much right?"

Gumshoe gulps as he begins explaining the situation in private...

Gumshoe hangs up the phone as Trucy comes along some time later-

"Heya missy! Yep we came up with some more stuff! First...we got the weapon identified, the Cleaver is definitely one of Mundo's signature ones, and real heavy too! I can barely pick it up with both hands! The boys will bring it over to the court later..."

Gumshoe nods at his men to wheel it off, and hands Trucy a mini-report on the Mundo Cleaver-

Attachment 581202

"Next, we also determined some more prints on the map, here is the updated one with the foot-prints."

Attachment 581203

"You might see a few things, first, the blue one was unknown until recently, there was a Witness! Seems though that she doesn't want to be questioned right now, the shock is overwhelming...she says she will talk about the event during the trial."

"Then, we have Mundo's prints, they are all over the place, it is hard to get a real good idea on how he moved about, but then again, I heard dat Mundo is a weird walker anyways..."
Trucy took the evidence. She studied the witness tracks carefully, and the footprints. her conclusion was starting to have evidence...

"Thanks Gummy. I didn't need the cleaver report to know it was the real deal. I already knew."

She smiled

Sykper

12-26-2012

{{ And...a post before work- }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Hospital

Sona arrives at the hospital after a short walk (flight) and rushes through the door. She approaches the reception desk with a rather quickened tune

♪Hey, is Godot here? I wanna speak with him.♪ She asks the nurse working at the desk.
"Godot is currently sleeping, though he isn't able to wake up at this time. I am sorry Maven."

As Sona inquires of the receptionist nurse, the corner of her eye sees a strange woman talking with a doctor, who keeps mentioning Godot. She looks really sad but nods. The conversation also mentions 'Trial' and 'Witness'.

Attachment 581360

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Trucy took the evidence. She studied the witness tracks carefully, and the footprints. her conclusion was starting to have evidence...

"Thanks Gummy. I didn't need the cleaver report to know it was the real deal. I already knew."

She smiled
Gumshoe nods, smiling confidently as well-

"Well missy the time of the court is later on this afternoon, just got off the phone with the prosecution and they made arrangements already it looks. It should be about 4:00PM at the League Courthouse 210."