'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Trucy breathed again, sighing.

"It's okay Mundo. I know you didn't do bad stuff. Tru-Tru Knows! Okay, Tru-Tru needs to ask you, where were you at the crime scene? You know, when the horrible deed happened? And what did Mundo See?"

She said these with a cheery smile, she knew she was going to win. She just knew.

Attachment 580989
Mundo's blubbering quieted slightly as he looked at Trucy, seeming to be thinking about what he was going to say. There were officers all over his place, so anything he said could be used against him in the court.

"Umm....Well.....Mundo was at Pretty Music Lady's party most of the night. Mundo swear he don't know how cleaver got to bad place! Mundo not even have cleaver with him all night, cuz Mundo was going to party. No need for something so dangerous, you know? Mundo was all over Pretty Music Lady's house, lots of other Champs can vouch for him! Even went outside to play in snow for a while. But Mundo not do anything bad! Honest!"

Ask the String

12-25-2012

((probably too late, but can Sona join in, given how the crime scene happened after he left her party?))

Sykper

12-25-2012

{{ Of course! This turn of events did happen 'Late' in your party's timeline, so I was just thinking of what information you might know. There is no limit on interested persons for this Open RP segment, the Trial thread yet to be created will have a limited cast though. }}

The Angel Knight

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Gumshoe feels a bit guilty, it would be on his head if things went wrong, but Kayle is a champion for justice, she should know the laws in Runeterra. That, and Gumshoe hates it when women or children look at him sincerely or sadly-

"Aww...fine. Hold on."

Attachment 581048

Gumshoe takes out a scrap of yellow lined paper and writes something on it, he hands it to Kayle-

"Just show the guys over there the paper, they know me, they will let you through. The Doc's lawyer should be with him, maybe you two could get some answers or sumthin."
"Thank you" Kayle replied, looking at the piece of paper, she then set off towards Mundo's home

Mundo's home

Kayle took off for the skies after she had the paper and went on. After a while of flying, she spotted the doctor's home.. how could she tell? Cleavers were embedded in the trees..

Kayle landed at the door in front of the men who watched it and bowed "Hello, my name is Kayle. I believe I have authorization to speak to the doctor" Kayle said, showing them the paper

Sykper

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"Thank you" Kayle replied, looking at the piece of paper, she then set off towards Mundo's home

Mundo's home

Kayle took off for the skies after she had the paper and went on. After a while of flying, she spotted the doctor's home.. how could she tell? Cleavers were embedded in the trees..

Kayle landed at the door in front of the men who watched it and bowed "Hello, my name is Kayle. I believe I have authorization to speak to the doctor" Kayle said, showing them the paper
One of the cops goes over, the novice cop is simply in awe at the Judicator paying a visit, although questions surround his mind. The senior cop looks at the note, narrowing his eyes to read Gumshoe's handwriting-

"Yep, definitely Gumshoe's alright. Not sure what he's thinking, but you are good to go Judicator. The uh, Attorney is in there talking with him now."

The both of them move out of the way, but still stand vigilant in front of the home. Summoners nearby are whispering about these turns of events, it's more confusion though.

Ask the String

12-25-2012

Quote:
{{ Of course! This turn of events did happen 'Late' in your party's timeline, so I was just thinking of what information you might know. There is no limit on interested persons for this Open RP segment, the Trial thread yet to be created will have a limited cast though. }}
((Perfect excuse for me to get involved))

Crime Scene

Sona was making a run in to grab some supplies after the party when she happened to pass by the crime scene. Normally she would try to avoid getting involved, but she noticed Kayle here and started to get suspicious. She floated over, hoping the others wouldn't notice, and listened in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight
Kayle looked to the ground, and then shook her head a little "Could I speak to the doctor? He is a league champion as well.. maybe I could assist in getting some answers from him"
Doctor? Sona thought, Could she mean Mundo? What's going on?

As soon as Kayle flew away,sona approached the detective she was speaking with, but since she left her hairband at home, had to use her music to communicate.

♪What...what happened here?♪ She asked, noticing the bloody scene.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo's blubbering quieted slightly as he looked at Trucy, seeming to be thinking about what he was going to say. There were officers all over his place, so anything he said could be used against him in the court.

"Umm....Well.....Mundo was at Pretty Music Lady's party most of the night. Mundo swear he don't know how cleaver got to bad place! Mundo not even have cleaver with him all night, cuz Mundo was going to party. No need for something so dangerous, you know? Mundo was all over Pretty Music Lady's house, lots of other Champs can vouch for him! Even went outside to play in snow for a while. But Mundo not do anything bad! Honest!"
Trucy was surprised by this response, she sat there, thinking her next questions. She understood the 'sensitive' doctor about the police being everywhere. She jotted down what she heard, and went back to questioning.

Attachment 581138

"Mundo, what time did you go home from Pretty Music Lady's party? And, also. What intrigues me is that you went out to play in the snow. Where were you when you were making pretty snow angels?"

Sykper

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((Perfect excuse for me to get involved))

Crime Scene

Sona was making a run in to grab some supplies after the party when she happened to pass by the crime scene. Normally she would try to avoid getting involved, but she noticed Kayle here and started to get suspicious. She floated over, hoping the others wouldn't notice, and listened in...

Doctor? Sona thought, Could she mean Mundo? What's going on?

As soon as Kayle flew away,sona approached the detective she was speaking with, but since she left her hairband at home, had to use her music to communicate.

♪What...what happened here?♪ She asked, noticing the bloody scene.
Gumshoe heard some pleasant music, which carried a voice. A nice grin appeared on his face, it was pretty...then he snapped back to normal-

"Oh, hey! Sorry pal we can't have ya come closer, there was an incident last night. Somebody got attacked!"

Attachment 581140 Attachment 581141

Ask the String

12-25-2012

Quote:
Gumshoe heard some pleasant music, which carried a voice. A nice grin appeared on his face, it was pretty...then he snapped back to normal-

"Oh, hey! Sorry pal we can't have ya come closer, there was an incident last night. Somebody got attacked!"
♪Attacked? Who was it?♪ Sona asked, ♪Couldn't have been someone from my party, could it?♪

Sykper

12-25-2012

Gumshoe raised a brow-

Attachment 581145

"Party? ...oh right! I heard about a party nearby. Well pal, the guy was Godot, don't suppose you had him over back at your party miss?"

Gumshoe seems to get serious, as if wanting to ask some questions...