'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

12-24-2012

Gumshoe raised a brow and scratched his head-

"I um...probably didn't describe it right...he is over at the hospital in a coma. I can't tell if he is lucky or unlucky pal. That is southeast of here about a few miles..."

His eyes point over to the snow, there is a lot of blood...

MadDoctorMundo

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mundo's 'residence'

Trucy arrived at Mundo's 'Residence'. The place was infested with Cops and Summoners.

"Uh, Can I be let through please?"

COP: "A girl? Kid, this is home to a murderous-"

T: "Just lemme through, I'm the defense in this case, I have the right to talk to my own Client!"

Through the line of Police and Summoners, she made it through.

"Er, Uh, Mundo? You in here?"
Mundo's Home

Hearing the familiar voice, Mundo lumbers over to the source and throws himself at the young Wright, wrapping his arms around her and starting to bawl like a baby.

"Tru-Tru! These mean guys won't let Mundo go to the party! Mundo can't believe that they think he tried to kill someone! Mundo not kill nobody! Mundo is always good during Snowdown, or Santa-Gragas won't give him presents!"

The Angel Knight

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Gumshoe raised a brow and scratched his head-

"I um...probably didn't describe it right...he is over at the hospital in a coma. I can't tell if he is lucky or unlucky pal. That is southeast of here about a few miles..."

His eyes point over to the snow, there is a lot of blood...
Kayle's eyes drift over to the blood, only furthering the concern on her face "I'll be back" she said simply, not looking back at gumshoe before she hovered into the air and shot towards the hospital. Kayle didn't fly as high as she did before, but it was certainty faster than walking

Hospital

It didn't take Kayle long to reach the little hospital at all, with the aid of her wings. After catching eye of it, she landed and hurried inside, approaching the counter "Hello my name is Kayle.. a man by the name of Godot was issued to this hospital.. is there any way I can see him?" Kayle asked, the worried look still plastered on her face

Aya Shameimaruu

12-24-2012

Poor, Poor Mundo. What has happened!?

Trucy returned the favor with a hug, but also struggling for breath.

"*GASP*

There...There...Mundo... It's...okay..*Gasp* ..Tru..Tru knows you haven't been bad. Now can you put Tru-Tru down, so I can ask Mundo some questions? *Gasp* "

Sykper

12-24-2012

The nurse at the counter nodded and pointed behind her down the hall to the side-

"He is in intensive care Ms. Kayle, although he isn't likely to respond. The doctor is outside the room observing him. Just take a left at the end, he's the first glass room on the right."

The Angel Knight

12-24-2012

"Thank you" Kayle replied before hurrying down the hall, Kayle found the room, and the doctor. Kayle slowed down and walked beside the doctor, looking at Godot through the glass "Can I talk to him?" Kayle asked, not taking her eyes off the coffee maker.

Sykper

12-24-2012

Kayle's eyes would be in for a bit of a shock. On the other side of the Glass was Godot laying in a bed, a white sheet covered him to his neck. His face was revealed, although his eyes were closed. A old scar ran from under both his eyes to the ridge of his nose horizontially. Despite these features, she can see a clear red line that goes from his upper right side of his chest down to the center of his stomach. Hextech monitors nearby are checking his vitals, he seems stable, but definitely not awake-

"I fear that might be a bit problematic. We only got him stabilized a few hours ago. Many times we thought we lost the man. But somehow he pulled through."

Behind the doctor a few officers were seen wheeling a large cleaver on a towel past Kayle, blood still on it.

"He might not wake up yet, but he might be able to hear you, his brain is barely active. Just don't move him off the bed if you want to go in."

Emperor Titus

12-24-2012

Crime Scene

Admiral Titus Flavius looks at the crime scene. The winter has picked up its brutality and Yoshi can only cuddle on his cosmic-themed admiral's uniform. He can barely make out Gumshoe and Kayle. Seeing that it is important, the curious yordle admiral comes up to greet the three.

"Good evening, my good humans! How are you doing? I see something happened here. Mind if anyone can tell me the details?"

Sykper

12-24-2012

Gumshoe looked down at the Yordle coming along-

"Sorry pal, can't give civilians the details. Something bad happened, Someone is recovering in the hospital, and we are still digging up clues. If you are interested, the trial will be scheduled later for a limited number of folks to come over and watch."

Emperor Titus

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Gumshoe looked down at the Yordle coming along-

"Sorry pal, can't give civilians the details. Something bad happened, Someone is recovering in the hospital, and we are still digging up clues. If you are interested, the trial will be scheduled later for a limited number of folks to come over and watch."
Hmm....did they choose the jury already? I want to be one.