'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo's Home

Mundo, having been going back and forth between Sona's Snowdown Party and his home to get things, was currently rather annoyed that some pitiful little officer wouldn't let him leave. This was HIS home, dammit, and he should not be told what he can and can't do.

"Mundo not care if it complicated! Mundo need to get back to party! Nid-Kitty is depending on him!"
The young cop panicked-

"I-It's not that easy...oh dear...."

A voice rang out from the other side of the door, it sounded gruff and rude-

"Quiet down in there you two! Especially you Doctor, the charges are not something you can get away with this time! The guy you cleavered was ranked 'Legally' as a High Summoner! Attempted Murder of someone of that rank as a Champion? You are even more crazy than I thought!"

__________________________________________________ ______________

{{ Hope you don't mind if I take this first one up Jayce, I will get these until you want Gumshoe }}

Gumshoe was going to answer his subordinate when Trucy interrupted him-

"Ah, hey there...uh..."

Gumshoe is having a problem remembering Trucy...

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-24-2012

Trucy clearly forgot that Gumshoe hasn't met herself! Duh.

"Oh! Uh, my names Trucy, Gumshoe. Can I call you Gummy? I was Pollo's little 'sidekick.' Sidekick. Pfft. Who does he think he is?"

Attachment 580601

"Anyway, Gummy. W-I mean, I found out about Mr. Godot. Poor thing. I'm the defense on this case! What have you found out so far? I know..Uh, Mundo is the suspect. I guess I'm defending for Mundo."

Sykper

12-24-2012

"G-Gummy?!"

Gumshoe looks a bit flustered, but for some reason he finds it sorta funny. Gumshoe then nods as he asks for the police report and skims through it.

Attachment 580620

"Well, apparently missy the victim got nailed with a cleaver some time last night, we are still working out those details. From the tracks near Godot, he was walking on the road till he stopped and turned towards the woods. Then BAMMO!"

Gumshoe looks back saying.

Attachment 580621

"Then it seems Mundo ran back into the woods, we are still clearing up the mess back there fer the good stuff. Huge footprints, animal prints, all that stuff..."

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-24-2012

Trucy looked at Gumshoe shocked.

"WHAT? I know Mundo! He wouldn't do anything like that! Hmm..."

Trucy thought for a moment before saying something.

Attachment 580624

"Well, what evidence do you have? The detectives must have found something! I may have to check out the woods..."

((I feel like it's just the two of us.

PEOPLE. GET IN HERE.))

Sykper

12-24-2012

Gumshoe gets in front of Trucy, interrupting her-

"No can do missy, we are still isolating things. We got this fancy magic that can ensure the scene of the crime isn't disturbed since snow prints are kinda easy to mess up. Here..."

Attachment 580633

Gumshoe steps down just inside the tape, as he releases the pressure the snow returns back to where there was not a print before-

"See? We got the front part of the road and some part of the woods with the magic, the other guys are still doing the work on the rest of the woods though, so you can't come in."

Gumshoe looks through his report, and takes out a weird map-

Attachment 580632

"You can have dis though, its a map of what we think happened. See, the Green Dot is the victim and the red one is the perp. At some point Godot took some steps into the woods and BLAMMO, the perp throws a cleaver at him!"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-24-2012

Trucy looked at Gumshoe with a glare.
Attachment 580635

"But-But, Gummy! I'm the defense in this case! I need evidence in court!"

Humph.

"Fine then! Be that way! I'll just have to get the info in, different ways."

Trucy took the map, into the Evidence. She then made off to Mundo's ...'Home'.

Mundo's 'residence'

Trucy arrived at Mundo's 'Residence'. The place was infested with Cops and Summoners.

"Uh, Can I be let through please?"

COP: "A girl? Kid, this is home to a murderous-"

T: "Just lemme through, I'm the defense in this case, I have the right to talk to my own Client!"

Through the line of Police and Summoners, she made it through.

"Er, Uh, Mundo? You in here?"

Sykper

12-24-2012

Gumshoe nods as he oversees the crime scene still.

__________________________________________________ _________

The novice cop moves outside-

"I-I'll let you two talk in private..."

He shuts the door quietly.

The Angel Knight

12-24-2012

Crime Scene

Kayle was simply flying home, however, the blizzard began to obstruct her vision.. she would have continue on foot, she landed, and began to walk. The angel warrior thought on Godot as she walked through the snow.. he was a kind person. After a while of walking, she notices some people in he back ground.. two men and a woman, it looked like. Kayle ran up to get a closer look and finally appraoched them

"Hello, my name is Kayle, League champion.. what happened here?" Kayle simply asked, looking around at the closed off area

Sykper

12-24-2012

Gumshoe looked up and saw the Judicator come down. The other officers looked and were still taking samples of the blood off the snow. He went over to approach her-

"Hello there Kayle, Detective Gumshoe 'ere. We had an incident last night, someone was attacked and got hurt badly, sent to the hospital. Even now he is in intensive care. We are just figuring out the details now..."

Attachment 580647

One of the cops ran over to Gumshoe-

"Sir! We found some more footprints but there is something weird about them other than being large..."

Gumshoe nodded to the officer as he looked back at Kayle-

Attachment 580648

"Don't worry though, we have this under control. Though I feel kinda bad for the guy, that Godot fella never saw it coming..."

The Angel Knight

12-24-2012

Kayle's features turned into that of worry at the mention of Godot, she genuinely hoped he was okay.. and she half way blamed herself. "Is he going to be okay?" Kayle simply asked.