'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-21-2013

Trucy decides to go the Crime Scene; the apartment has no more evidence left.

Attachment 596973

Crime Scene.

Attachment 596974

She notices the tape as where Godot's body was, but everything seems unchanged.

"Wait, why did I come here? There seems like nothing here."

Sykper

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
How'd he find out about the gloves? Sona though, Must've been talking to the employees too. But why would he want to find them?

Sona stared a bit at Edgeworth as he was thinking, wondering if he was trying to cover something up.

♪Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to get going,♪ She replied as she headed to the door, ♪Good luck in that trial.♪
Edgeworth doesn't say a word, rather he is trying to connect all the pieces, especially since visiting the Crime Scene in depth previously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon nods.

"Alright, thank you," he responded, now walking towards the doctor's office.

He entered the room again, and looked for the doctor and monitor.
Godot's Doctor seems somewhat busy on his monitor, but isn't careless enough to not see the CMO come near-

"Ah sir, a pleasure again. What can I help you with?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Trucy decides to go the Crime Scene; the apartment has no more evidence left.

Attachment 596973

Crime Scene.

Attachment 596974

She notices the tape as where Godot's body was, but everything seems unchanged.

"Wait, why did I come here? There seems like nothing here."
Gumshoe comes out of the deeper woods to find Trucy looking around a bit lost on where to go next-

"Hey Lil'Missy! You seem a bit confused! I know that kinda face pretty well!"

Although joking, Gumshoe shouldn't be too proud at that statement, but perhaps he might know of where Trucy should go next, although the woods themselves might look a bit appealing to an investigative eye...

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot's Doctor seems somewhat busy on his monitor, but isn't careless enough to not see the CMO come near-

"Ah sir, a pleasure again. What can I help you with?"
Jon shook the doctor's hand before he spoke.

"I wish to look up information on the chemical 'Hilocide.'"

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-21-2013

Trucy almost seemed to not listen to Gumshoe, she looked at the woods.

Attachment 597040

She snapped back to reality and looked at Gumshoe.

"Oh, yes? Sorry, just thinking."

She looked toward the woods one last time.

"Is there any way for me to get in the woods? Or can I just walk in?"

Ask the String

01-21-2013

Sona headed out of the storage room, thinking along the way.

Okay, so the gloves weren't there, as expected. But where could they have gone...Perhaps I should check back at the crime scene. There must be something there Gumshoe and his men missed.

Sona floated out of the festival quickly in the direction of the crime scene.

Sykper

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Trucy almost seemed to not listen to Gumshoe, she looked at the woods.

Attachment 597040

She snapped back to reality and looked at Gumshoe.

"Oh, yes? Sorry, just thinking."

She looked toward the woods one last time.

"Is there any way for me to get in the woods? Or can I just walk in?"
Gumshoe nodded-

"Sure pal! The magic was released after we have gotten enough of the scene of the crime on photos and documents, ol' Edgey was back there earlier, he went to the festival though."

Attachment 597073

Recalling the latest crime map from earlier, there were a few locations that seemed a bit odd. Specifically, the Mundo Prints were erratic and went to some spots and stopped, or didn't enter other spots, where to look first?

{{ If you can draw a few Xs where you would like to look, or describe to me from the map where you want to look I can tell you what Trucy finds ^.^ }}

Attachment 597071

Quote:
Jon shook the doctor's hand before he spoke.

"I wish to look up information on the chemical 'Hilocide.'"
The Doctor's eyes widened with a bit of shock. Emotionless he looked back at the monitor, pausing before responding.

"...Forgive me sir, I was...a bit surprised. That drug hasn't been talked about publicly for quite a while."

The Doctor turns the monitor and types the keyword into the database, there are quite a few matches in the hospital's database but the Doctor himself begins to talk-

"Hilocide was an addictive drug made from certain Noxian and Ionian plants, imbued with some liquids from the Howling Marsh. It had the energy boost of caffeine and there wasn't any tolerance to it, in other words one could keep going on and on for days."

The Professor quickly adjusts his glasses as he looks to Godot-

"The problem was...the hallucinations. Insanely dangerous ones, people who consumed the drug daily for a couple of months began to lose their minds, the chemicals would have a long delayed effect. Some people even died from accidents or the mental anguish. Medical professionals everywhere spent a lot of time tracking it down, but eventually the common link between Hilocide and Hallucinations was made apparent. Thus, years ago it was made illegal, and very few cases of it still persist criminally. People would rather prefer Caffeine."

The Doctor turns to Jon-

"...You are actually the 2nd person to ask me about this drug recently..."

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-21-2013

Quote:
The Doctor's eyes widened with a bit of shock. Emotionless he looked back at the monitor, pausing before responding.

"...Forgive me sir, I was...a bit surprised. That drug hasn't been talked about publicly for quite a while."

The Doctor turns the monitor and types the keyword into the database, there are quite a few matches in the hospital's database but the Doctor himself begins to talk-

"Hilocide was an addictive drug made from certain Noxian and Ionian plants, imbued with some liquids from the Howling Marsh. It had the energy boost of caffeine and there wasn't any tolerance to it, in other words one could keep going on and on for days."

The Professor quickly adjusts his glasses as he looks to Godot-

"The problem was...the hallucinations. Insanely dangerous ones, people who consumed the drug daily for a couple of months began to lose their minds, the chemicals would have a long delayed effect. Some people even died from accidents or the mental anguish. Medical professionals everywhere spent a lot of time tracking it down, but eventually the common link between Hilocide and Hallucinations was made apparent. Thus, years ago it was made illegal, and very few cases of it still persist criminally. People would rather prefer Caffeine."

The Doctor turns to Jon-

"...You are actually the 2nd person to ask me about this drug recently..."
The information triggered a memory in Jon's mind: a decade and a half ago, back at the academy! His chemistry professor had gone ballistic over the introduction of Hilocide, he remembered; the whole week was filled with heat and excitement in the chemistry department, all debating the introduction of the "wonder drug." Matter of fact, he assisted a research experiment regarding that particular drug; the results were inconclusive at the time, but Jon remembered feeling ominous about its effects. Now they were known... and his memory of the drug now came back into his mind. This backline way of thinking was cut-off by the doctor's last comment, however.

"Wait. Second? Then who was the first?" he inquired.

Sykper

01-22-2013

Quote:
The information triggered a memory in Jon's mind: a decade and a half ago, back at the academy! His chemistry professor had gone ballistic over the introduction of Hilocide, he remembered; the whole week was filled with heat and excitement in the chemistry department, all debating the introduction of the "wonder drug." Matter of fact, he assisted a research experiment regarding that particular drug; the results were inconclusive at the time, but Jon remembered feeling ominous about its effects. Now they were known... and his memory of the drug now came back into his mind. This backline way of thinking was cut-off by the doctor's last comment, however.

"Wait. Second? Then who was the first?" he inquired.
The Doctor points at Godot-

"The coffeemaker. A few weeks ago he came up to me out of the blue and asked about the drug. Normally...I wouldn't indulge the public, but Godot is a frequent patient of mine while he stays at the League for medications and whatnot. So I told him and despite how much he hid it, I could tell he seemed really tense but shrugged it off. Then he thanked me and handed me a cup of good coffee like he always does on visits."

He shook his head, smiling a bit-

"Heh, that man never quits. Even with his ailment he still presses on, it does not make me feel good having to treat him in his current state."

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-23-2013

Quote:
The Doctor points at Godot-

"The coffeemaker. A few weeks ago he came up to me out of the blue and asked about the drug. Normally...I wouldn't indulge the public, but Godot is a frequent patient of mine while he stays at the League for medications and whatnot. So I told him and despite how much he hid it, I could tell he seemed really tense but shrugged it off. Then he thanked me and handed me a cup of good coffee like he always does on visits."

He shook his head, smiling a bit-

"Heh, that man never quits. Even with his ailment he still presses on, it does not make me feel good having to treat him in his current state."
Jon's mind clicks. Could this have been it? The whole reason behind the crime? Because Godot refused to sell Beanworks's Hilocide laced coffee? It led him to ponder that idea for quite some time. However, he decided that it would be best to communicate this to Trucy. He addressed the doctor one last time.

"Ah, well it does seem he likes to stay on top of his coffee," he remarked with a chuckle. "Well, it seems I must be on my way now. Thank you for finding this information for me." And with that, he left, intending to head back to the crime scene, where he might be able to find Trucy.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-26-2013

((I Would like to survey... THE ENTIRE AREA.))

Trucy walks toward the Woods.

"Thank's Gummy."

Attachment 600443

She did walk into the woods, not knowing where to go.