'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-08-2013

((Bump for the others.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-10-2013

{{ Blargh! }}

Crime Scene, 10:00 AM

Miles Edgeworth was running a bit late. He had stayed up all night considering many options, none which could conclusively determine Dr. Mundo's guilt with the current evidence he had. Although the evidence today might overturn the case, he had no choice but to see what truths he could nitpick from the crime scene which by now would be fully accessible to him. However...he was still very mad.

"Detective!"

Attachment 590674

Gumshoe was caught by surprise! However he gave a big naive smile to his superior-

"Wah?! ...Oh, heya pal how's it goin-"

Attachment 590676

"What do you have for me right now? I can hope for your sake you have some new information or findings?"

Attachment 590675

"Yes sir...."

Attachment 590677

Gumshoe begins explaining things and some papers. He points over at the festival and into the woods. Edgeworth could be seen thinking, as he looks to the woods. He then moves into the crime scene...

_____________________________________

10:30 AM, Hospital

Godot's doctor is seen talking with the witness from yesterday, she nods as she looks over at Godot...feeling a bit guilty or something akin to that emotion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

Senior Member

01-13-2013

((Soz. I had one of those moments where people had 'lives'. >_> )) ((EDIT! Account Mixerup. ))

Trucy took the letter from Jon.

Attachment 592273

"Hm, what could it mean?"

She immediately thought of the man that looked like Kristoph. Or was it Kristoph? Who was Kristoph again? Urgh. Her head started to hurt. She also decided to hide the attempt of murder, or was it a murder, to Jon. She decided to head to the Living room.

"I'll check around the house. You do the same."

Living Room

Trucy looked around. At the room. Sofa, couch, TV. At least, was it a TV? She was still in the door way.

Attachment 592274

"Where to look?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Jon responds.

"Not exactly sure, but I feel it almost certainly has to be connected to the crime."

Upon listening again, he nods.

"Alright, I'll go check the Kitchen."

Godot's Apartment - Kitchen

Jon enters the place, and takes a look around the place, looking for anything out of the ordinary.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
((Soz. I had one of those moments where people had 'lives'. >_> )) ((EDIT! Account Mixerup. ))

Trucy took the letter from Jon.

Attachment 592273

"Hm, what could it mean?"

She immediately thought of the man that looked like Kristoph. Or was it Kristoph? Who was Kristoph again? Urgh. Her head started to hurt. She also decided to hide the attempt of murder, or was it a murder, to Jon. She decided to head to the Living room.

"I'll check around the house. You do the same."

Living Room

Trucy looked around. At the room. Sofa, couch, TV. At least, was it a TV? She was still in the door way.

Attachment 592274

"Where to look?"
Trucy's eyes don't detect anything of particular value, the nice music in the background gave the room a wonderfully calm vibe. This is perhaps why when she saw the coffee-table in front of the couch she noticed a couple papers strewn about, one on top looks particularly interesting. She does see a headline from where she is at-

'BeanWorks, a perhaps too addictive brand?'

An alluring title, Trucy could assume it to be some sort of gossip magazine, might be worth a look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalPlutonium View Post
Jon responds.

"Not exactly sure, but I feel it almost certainly has to be connected to the crime."

Upon listening again, he nods.

"Alright, I'll go check the Kitchen."

Godot's Apartment - Kitchen

Jon enters the place, and takes a look around the place, looking for anything out of the ordinary.
An odd sight, the kitchen looks like an assembly line for coffee, save a quarter of it for actual food. The majority of it is a large series of machinary for coffee, distillery, and bean-crushing and mixing. Frankly, this isn't surprising coming from a man whose coffee could be legendary. At the end of the counter are some papers however, they look really technical. An option pulls up on Jon's HUD for one paper, saying 'BeanWorks'.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-13-2013

((coulda sworn I made a post here...all well))

Sona floated around the festival a bit, looking for any clues as to the whereabouts of the missing gloves. It was a longshot, but it was all she had. The nearby patrons didn't seem to notice her too much, at least not as much as they would normally on the streets. Maybe they just thought she was another costume.

Hmm...where would those gloves be....Sona's mind repeated, ...Maybe I should start with the storage room? Where could that be?

Sona glided around toward what seemed like the back of the festival. She looked around for a shack or building or something that may look like a storage room. It would be the best place to start.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((coulda sworn I made a post here...all well))

Sona floated around the festival a bit, looking for any clues as to the whereabouts of the missing gloves. It was a longshot, but it was all she had. The nearby patrons didn't seem to notice her too much, at least not as much as they would normally on the streets. Maybe they just thought she was another costume.

Hmm...where would those gloves be....Sona's mind repeated, ...Maybe I should start with the storage room? Where could that be?

Sona glided around toward what seemed like the back of the festival. She looked around for a shack or building or something that may look like a storage room. It would be the best place to start.
Sona does in fact see something akin to a storage building, where Larry just walks out of and subsequently gets chased by more kids and from the looks of it, lightning. Although humorous, the important thing to note is that the storage building does have a field covering over it, and a nearby sign reads "For staff, sponsors or champions only." Since Sona is a League champion, the field will allow her to pass into the log-built storage hall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
An odd sight, the kitchen looks like an assembly line for coffee, save a quarter of it for actual food. The majority of it is a large series of machinary for coffee, distillery, and bean-crushing and mixing. Frankly, this isn't surprising coming from a man whose coffee could be legendary. At the end of the counter are some papers however, they look really technical. An option pulls up on Jon's HUD for one paper, saying 'BeanWorks'.
Jon is slightly distracted by the smell of the coffee before a beep alerts him that something of interest has been found. Looking to his screen, he sees the paper of interest, and decides to open it to read its contents.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalPlutonium View Post
Jon is slightly distracted by the smell of the coffee before a beep alerts him that something of interest has been found. Looking to his screen, he sees the paper of interest, and decides to open it to read its contents.
{{ Search! }}

The sheet appears to be a chemical composition sheet for the beans found in BeanWorks latest brand. Nothing out of the ordinary except the last line on the sheet which appears underlined in red, handwritten in fact. 'Hilocide'? Jon's HUD brings up the term and its association with anything known. Unfortunately, it doesn't pull up anything, however his HUD does reference it as a medically known chemical, maybe the Hospital might have someone who can give him more information, as this might prove relevant-

Received Data Sheet!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
{{ Search! }}

The sheet appears to be a chemical composition sheet for the beans found in BeanWorks latest brand. Nothing out of the ordinary except the last line on the sheet which appears underlined in red, handwritten in fact. 'Hilocide'? Jon's HUD brings up the term and its association with anything known. Unfortunately, it doesn't pull up anything, however his HUD does reference it as a medically known chemical, maybe the Hospital might have someone who can give him more information, as this might prove relevant-

Received Data Sheet!
((I should like to make the point that as Jon is a CMO, I feel he would most likely have knowledge of said chemical if it is known to the medical world. :$))