'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

12-24-2012

((godot! Nooo!))

MadDoctorMundo

12-24-2012

(( Like I said before, I don't mind Skyper! I can play along. Just let me know what I need to do here! ))

ALC Phoenix

12-24-2012

((Someone needs to ic soon. I'll just be detective dick.
I already have the scenario written out on a txt file just in case...
The rest is up to Sykper))

MadDoctorMundo

12-24-2012

(( I'd love to see Edgeworth get some action in this case!

I love that man.

EUREKA! ))

Sykper

12-24-2012

{{ IFCupcake, if you really could play the defense, that would be superb. Mundo, all I need you to do is RP normally, given certain circumstances. It also helps your case if you confide in your attorney, letting her/him take care of the trial segments. Jayce, as for Detective Dick I have thought about it, I know HOW to let you play Gumshoe's part while maintaining the story. As for Edgey, you can ask the prosecution. }}

{{ Effectively, I will act as the Judge and Witnesses Save Gumshoe, I will also narrate places and the story along. Interactions with other characters is at your discretion, hence the Open RP. Finally, this will all begin at 6:30 PM EST, after I eat food of course. I will set up a separate thread for the Courtroom, which will be a Limited RP where most of the action happens between the defense, prosecution, witnesses and judge. Although those attending could do yelling of some sorts, I will bring down my gavel though! }}

{{ How does all of that sound? }}

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-24-2012

((Sounds good Sykper. I would play Trucy, Mia, or (Possibly) Phoenix/Apollo. I'll friend you in client for those details in this case.

))

MadDoctorMundo

12-24-2012

(( I'm on the client now so just PM me with whatever details I might need for helping in roleplaying this case.

But from you words....I take it that I'll be the one accused of the deed? }}

Sykper

12-24-2012

{{ And begin! Anyone can come at this time, and locations will be unlocked as I go along. Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8eYyOngqcI }}

7:00 AM, Christmas Eve, Winter-struck Road Near Sona's Mansion

The road markers cover half the road and the northern woods, where investigators and lawmen are making headway into the incident that happened the night before. Godot, former prosecutor and coffeemaker extraodinare, had been attacked on his way home. The injuries were life-threatening, but after hours in the hospital, he is stable but very weak and in a coma. The suspect was League Champion Dr. Mundo, whose cleaver was found to be the weapon, still bloody. As of right now the case is still hot, there is a lot to go through and the general consensus is that the League might take major action against Mundo, currently restricted to his home...

Detective Gumshoe had just arrived, and one of the other detectives came up to him-

"Gumshoe sir! We got a basic idea of how this all went down if you would listen..."

Meanwhile...

Under strict watch, Dr. Mundo is being held at his home by authorities. He really doesn't know why, but the authorities sent in a novice cop to talk with him-

"Eh...this is really complicated Doctor Mundo..."

Current Locations Available: Crime Scene, Hospital, Mundo's Home, Godot's Apartment, League Snowday Festival.

MadDoctorMundo

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Meanwhile...

Under strict watch, Dr. Mundo is being held at his home by authorities. He really doesn't know why, but the authorities sent in a novice cop to talk with him-

"Eh...this is really complicated Doctor Mundo..."

Current Locations Available: Crime Scene, Hospital, Mundo's Home.
Mundo's Home

Mundo, having been going back and forth between Sona's Snowdown Party and his home to get things, was currently rather annoyed that some pitiful little officer wouldn't let him leave. This was HIS home, dammit, and he should not be told what he can and can't do.

"Mundo not care if it complicated! Mundo need to get back to party! Nid-Kitty is depending on him!"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-24-2012

Crime Scene

Trucy walked up to the Crime Scene, knowing Pheen-Phoenix and Apollo for so long. She walked up to Gumshoe, seeing the old friend was nice!

"Gumshoe!"

Attachment 580585

"It's been a while!"

Trucy gets a bit serious.

Attachment 580589

"Heard about what happened. I'm right down on the case."

She noticed the crime scene, looking around at the surroundings, looking for evidence.

12345612 ... 25