'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-05-2013

((Ah I'm sorry.

Where did Jay go D: I saw him in client.))

Trucy goes inside the bedroom, looking at what Jon found.

"Hm.. What did you find?"

Attachment 587381

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
((Ah I'm sorry.

Where did Jay go D: I saw him in client.))

Trucy goes inside the bedroom, looking at what Jon found.

"Hm.. What did you find?"

Attachment 587381
Jon was looking at the contents of the letter when Trucy addressed him, so he turned to face her.

"A letter, and one that might give a view on just why the crime was committed," Jon said. He had his Options re display the letter that he held in his hands so that she could read it:

Quote:
Dear Beanworks,

A couple weeks ago I contacted your CFO, High Summoner Kallon Oran, about the latest changes you have made to your coffee beans. I warned him that a company shouldn't indulge using that in the beans, and ruin the purity of a perfect cup of coffee. For whatever reason, the warning has gone unnoticed, so per my talk with Mr. Oran, I will be retracting my support for BeanWorks and find another supplier for my coffee-shop and the recommendation for the League. No hard feelings, but what you have done is frankly unacceptable and dangerous, by the next year the League will be free from that.

Regards,

Godot.
"So, did you find anything?" Jon asked.

Sykper

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona seemed to enjoy herself at the festival, watching as everyone passed by as happy and carefree as they should be this time of the year. However, while Sona would appear to be enjoying the festives, she still never forgot she had to help Mundo out. The sight of all the happy citizens and summoners alike did give her a bit of an inspiration spark for her next melody once this all settled down.

Sona turned to see Larry in his Cho'Gath costume, looking exhausted. Some of the suit did appear singed and torn off.

♪Oh, kids will be kids I guess,♪ She replied, ♪So, we were discussing who could have portrayed Mundo a couple nights ago, remember?♪

((I believe it would be fair to await the others...don't want to go too fast now.))
The suit glowed again as Larry appears, wearing the same weird gloves appeared, though his lower half looked like Cho'Gath still-

"Mundo? Ah right...mhmm...mhmm..."

Attachment 587812

Thinking about it, Larry scratches his head for a bit...

"Here is the thing...well, I was supposed to be wearing that costume that night. I believe it was Snowday's Eve..."

A blantant confession! But something seems off...

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
The suit glowed again as Larry appears, wearing the same weird gloves appeared, though his lower half looked like Cho'Gath still-

"Mundo? Ah right...mhmm...mhmm..."

Thinking about it, Larry scratches his head for a bit...

"Here is the thing...well, I was supposed to be wearing that costume that night. I believe it was Snowday's Eve..."

A blantant confession! But something seems off...
Sona seemed less shocked that she should actually be. It seemed to her Mundo's stereotype would fit Larry.

♪Really now?♪ She started, ♪You didn't happen to have left this place with the suit on, did you?♪

Sykper

01-06-2013

Larry thought about it...like he was figuring out whether to tell Sona the information. But since she was a champion, it couldn't hurt-

"Well...no. See, the thing was, the Mundo suit was sorta...um...gone."

Attachment 587818

The response was equally less shocking, almost predictable like this man couldn't be trusted with anything.

"It's not my fault though! When I was going to get in the suit after my usual Cho'Gath routine that night, for some good ol' prank cleaver throwing, I didn't find it there! Honest! We always store our men's costumes in the storehouse nearby. Frankly, the odd thing was that when I came back later that morning, round 3:00 AM just because I was curious, I found a half of the suit, the boots."

Larry points at his lower half-

"The gloves give the magical upper half of the suit, and the boots give the lower half of the suit...Heh, you should have been there when I accidently confused the Miss Fortune and Gangplank....nevermind actually, that got me banned from the female costumes..."

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
Larry thought about it...like he was figuring out whether to tell Sona the information. But since she was a champion, it couldn't hurt-

"Well...no. See, the thing was, the Mundo suit was sorta...um...gone."

The response was equally less shocking, almost predictable like this man couldn't be trusted with anything.

"It's not my fault though! When I was going to get in the suit after my usual Cho'Gath routine that night, for some good ol' prank cleaver throwing, I didn't find it there! Honest! We always store our men's costumes in the storehouse nearby. Frankly, the odd thing was that when I came back later that morning, round 3:00 AM just because I was curious, I found a half of the suit, the boots."

Larry points at his lower half-

"The gloves give the magical upper half of the suit, and the boots give the lower half of the suit...Heh, you should have been there when I accidently confused the Miss Fortune and Gangplank....nevermind actually, that got me banned from the female costumes..."
♪So the suit was just...missing?♪ Sona asked, ♪Is there anybody you know that could have taken it?♪

Sykper

01-06-2013

"Anyone I know? Heck, any of the staff coulda done it, but they were all accounted for that night. Plus, the magic barrier stuff blocks any normal person from going in. Normal summoners can't do it either."

Larry then remembered something-

"Ah, well, that ain't true, we got sponsers for these festivals right? This one was mostly funded by that coffee company, Beansomething...BeanWorks? Yea, those guys can get in, any of them. In fact I saw one that night as well, the High Summoner fella. It was kinda chilly so like myself he was wearing gloves and boots and whatnot. He looked at me and gave me a smile....a cold smile like before saying 'WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING?!' and I panicked! Bosses and their requests all the time!!"

Attachment 587859

Larry got a little flustered towards recalling that memory.

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
"Anyone I know? Heck, any of the staff coulda done it, but they were all accounted for that night. Plus, the magic barrier stuff blocks any normal person from going in. Normal summoners can't do it either."

Larry then remembered something-

"Ah, well, that ain't true, we got sponsers for these festivals right? This one was mostly funded by that coffee company, Beansomething...BeanWorks? Yea, those guys can get in, any of them. In fact I saw one that night as well, the High Summoner fella. It was kinda chilly so like myself he was wearing gloves and boots and whatnot. He looked at me and gave me a smile....a cold smile like before saying 'WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING?!' and I panicked! Bosses and their requests all the time!!"

Larry got a little flustered towards recalling that memory.
Sona seemed very intrigued in Larry's explanation.

♪BeanWorks?♪ Sona started, ♪Isn't that the coffee place right across from Sounds of Crystals? What would they want with having access to your guy's stockroom?♪

Sona started thinking over. While she was no doubt getting a lead on something important, this was starting to become a bit more complex than when it started out.

Sykper

01-06-2013

"Well, since they are sponsering us here, some of the vendors sell their goods, and the storehouse with the costumes also has their goods in it as well."

Attachment 587969

Larry says quite informingly.

"Hmm, hey, could you do me a favor and not tell anyone publicly about the whole uh...missing costume thing? I reckon the missing gloves will show up somewhere, but don't want my bosses to find out the staff lost some kinda pricey magic goods. Don't mind if you bring someone important along but...please not the League okay?"

Attachment 587970

Larry says this in a nervous whimper, like a little puppy.

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
"Well, since they are sponsering us here, some of the vendors sell their goods, and the storehouse with the costumes also has their goods in it as well."

Larry says quite informingly.

"Hmm, hey, could you do me a favor and not tell anyone publicly about the whole uh...missing costume thing? I reckon the missing gloves will show up somewhere, but don't want my bosses to find out the staff lost some kinda pricey magic goods. Don't mind if you bring someone important along but...please not the League okay?"

Larry says this in a nervous whimper, like a little puppy.
Missing gloves? Sona thought to herself, I bet if I could find them....

♪Oh, don't worry, I won't.♪ Sona assured, ♪I think I should probably head off now. Thanks for your help.♪

Sona waved goodbye before heading off, half-glad to get away from Larry.

Hmm...Okay so how am I going to find those gloves? Sona thought to herself, I wonder if Jon could help out. I mean, maybe his spheres could search the area for em.