'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
The option with the written letter read as such:

This letter seems like a notice to a company named BeanWorks, but where has Jon heard of that before...

Nevertheless, Jon feels like this is very important.

Received Godot's Letter
Godot's Apartment - Bedroom

Jon takes a good look at the contents, and upon inspection raises an eyebrow.

"Well, it looks like we might just have a significant part of the motive for the crime explained right here," he mused to himself. Looking around to satisfy himself that nothing else seemed to be of importance to the investigation, he returned to the main lobby.

"But Beanworks... weren't they in the news recently? Something about a controversial change..." Jon trailed off as he returned.

Sykper

01-05-2013

Attachment 587159

Kallon Oran adjusted his glasses before replying.

"Hmm, 'someone dressed as Mundo'? Well, if I recall correctly the festival here has various actors playing champions, and to keep things consistent the same actor is used for the same costume, though an actor could have multiple costumes. I don't think though that answers your question, I wouldn't know personally...the man right there could answer your questions, but maybe after he finishes his shift to go on break in an hour. Right now it is 9:30 AM. Don't suppose you mind waiting?"

Sykper

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalPlutonium View Post
Godot's Apartment - Bedroom

Jon takes a good look at the contents, and upon inspection raises an eyebrow.

"Well, it looks like we might just have a significant part of the motive for the crime explained right here," he mused to himself. Looking around to satisfy himself that nothing else seemed to be of importance to the investigation, he returned to the main lobby.

"But Beanworks... weren't they in the news recently? Something about a controversial change..." Jon trailed off as he returned.
The Letter provided a bit of plausible insight but on its own bore no relevance to anything. As Jon attempts to think of more specifics on BeanWorks, he recalls several instances over the past year of the distributor beginning to take root in the League and across Valoran. The company which started very small, grew exponentially suddenly, and was worth hundreds of thousands of gold. The summoner's name he read in the letter however sounds quite familiar as well, but can't place his finger on it. There are still other rooms to check like the Living Room, Kitchen, and the Bathroom where Trucy went.

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Quote:
Attachment 587159

Kallon Oran adjusted his glasses before replying.

"Hmm, 'someone dressed as Mundo'? Well, if I recall correctly the festival here has various actors playing champions, and to keep things consistent the same actor is used for the same costume, though an actor could have multiple costumes. I don't think though that answers your question, I wouldn't know personally...the man right there could answer your questions, but maybe after he finishes his shift to go on break in an hour. Right now it is 9:30 AM. Don't suppose you mind waiting?"
Sona nodded, ♪Alright I suppose I could wait around for a bit.♪

Sona hoped she would be able to gather what info she could before the trial. In truth she couldn't recall with the trail time was, but she assumed it was sometime around 5, so she had plenty of time. Hopefully.

Sykper

01-05-2013

{{ Just as an fyi, the judge adjourned and made the announcement for the next trial at 5:00 PM }}

Ask the String

01-05-2013

((I know that, but Sona doesn't ))

Sykper

01-05-2013

{{ Eh...wasn't sona at the court at the time? I could have sworn... }}

Ask the String

01-05-2013

((...No one said she had the best memory, but for the sake of argument I'll just edit ^_^))

Sykper

01-05-2013

{{ Sorta hoping IfCupcake would post, but I can speed time up for Sona }}

10:25 AM, League Snowday Festival

Although it was a bit of a wait, the excitement of the festival preventing any sort of downtime, in fact time almost flew by as Sona enjoyed the sights of fireworks being launched from unusual catapult-like devices into the sky and various patrons playing games. Kallon Oran smiled as he walked away earlier, letting the Maven do as she pleased and took the crystal nearby and teleported away. From what Sona could observe the crystal was reserved for high summoners or nobles, most people just walked to this festival.

Finally, Larry in his Cho'Gath costume slumped slowly over to Sona in the costume still, his voice coming from the very realistic Voidborn makes the beast lose all its intimidation-

"Ah...whew....ha...kids...kids everywhere and their fire and burning me. So uh...I forgot, what did you ask a while ago?"

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Quote:
{{ Sorta hoping IfCupcake would post, but I can speed time up for Sona }}

10:25 AM, League Snowday Festival

Although it was a bit of a wait, the excitement of the festival preventing any sort of downtime, in fact time almost flew by as Sona enjoyed the sights of fireworks being launched from unusual catapult-like devices into the sky and various patrons playing games. Kallon Oran smiled as he walked away earlier, letting the Maven do as she pleased and took the crystal nearby and teleported away. From what Sona could observe the crystal was reserved for high summoners or nobles, most people just walked to this festival.

Finally, Larry in his Cho'Gath costume slumped slowly over to Sona in the costume still, his voice coming from the very realistic Voidborn makes the beast lose all its intimidation-

"Ah...whew....ha...kids...kids everywhere and their fire and burning me. So uh...I forgot, what did you ask a while ago?"
Sona seemed to enjoy herself at the festival, watching as everyone passed by as happy and carefree as they should be this time of the year. However, while Sona would appear to be enjoying the festives, she still never forgot she had to help Mundo out. The sight of all the happy citizens and summoners alike did give her a bit of an inspiration spark for her next melody once this all settled down.

Sona turned to see Larry in his Cho'Gath costume, looking exhausted. Some of the suit did appear singed and torn off.

♪Oh, kids will be kids I guess,♪ She replied, ♪So, we were discussing who could have portrayed Mundo a couple nights ago, remember?♪

((I believe it would be fair to await the others...don't want to go too fast now.))