'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post

League Snowday Festival

The man simply smiles stupidly after being handed back the napkin, it seems he is caught in a daydream...it only took a moment before he breaks out of it.

"Ah! Silly me! I forgot to introduce myself! I am...the Super Duper Extreme Intern of the League, LARRY BUTZ! A pleasure madam!"

The buffoon seems to have completely disregarded Sona's question all together, and people nearby are looking at him with raised brows and shaking heads...

"Hmm? You want to know the ins and outs of what's goin on huh? Well, you came to the right man for the job Miss Maven! I can answer everything you got! I know the what's what and the whose who!"
Sona seemed a bit...disturbed by the man's actions. Although by now she's used to crazy fans. The looks from the surrounding patrons didn't help though.

♪Um...well I was wondering if you saw anyone suspicious around here last night,♪ Sona started, ♪See, it seems someone wants to frame one of my fellow League champions for a murder, and I'm trying to figure out who.♪

Sona looks around, noticing a few champions around the festival. Although something did seem off about some of them, like Zyra hanging around Leona, which seemed like a strange pairing. Then she recalled the man standing in front of her was wearing a Cho'Gath suit.

Then it hit her. These must be regular people dressed up as different champions. Or at least...it seemed that way. Still it did seem a bit odd seeing others dress up as her friends and teammates.

She turned her attention back to Larry.

♪You seem to have quite a bit of champions around here,♪ Sona noted, ♪Actors?♪

Sykper

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona seemed a bit...disturbed by the man's actions. Although by now she's used to crazy fans. The looks from the surrounding patrons didn't help though.

♪Um...well I was wondering if you saw anyone suspicious around here last night,♪ Sona started, ♪See, it seems someone wants to frame one of my fellow League champions for a murder, and I'm trying to figure out who.♪

Sona looks around, noticing a few champions around the festival. Although something did seem off about some of them, like Zyra hanging around Leona, which seemed like a strange pairing. Then she recalled the man standing in front of her was wearing a Cho'Gath suit.

Then it hit her. These must be regular people dressed up as different champions. Or at least...it seemed that way. Still it did seem a bit odd seeing others dress up as her friends and teammates.

She turned her attention back to Larry.

♪You seem to have quite a bit of champions around here,♪ Sona noted, ♪Actors?♪
"EGAD!! A F-F-Framing!!?! I heard about that, it was just awful how they think ol' Mundo is a criminal, although he was kinda a criminal earlier and stuff, but then again those charges were dropped but does that mean..."

Attachment 585845

More people began to leave the immediate vicinity of where Sona was listening to Larry talk on and on and on. Actually for some reason, even the Maven's nerves were becoming a bit wrecked being in this man's presence, like he eminated stupidity and nonsense. Finally, after mentioning the actors-

"Huh? Oh yea! All those guys out there are dressed up staff, they wear the typical look of every champion in the League right now! Hmph...They never let me get into any of the female champion costumes though...I don't know why..."

It is fairly obvious why...

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-02-2013

((ACCOUNT MIXUP))

Trucy looked around curiously.
Attachment 585841
"Well... Curiosity killed the cat."

She looked around. She saw looked the dents, the big amounts of vitamins, and she looked closer... Blood?! Godot may have been attacked!
Attachment 585842

"I can imagine what happened here...If he was attacked. What a massacre!"

Attachment 585843

She took a prescription, and a vitamin case. She thought about what could have happened.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper;33088154[I
When Jon looked over at the envelope, careful not to leave any prints, he noticed the envelope was going to be mailed to in elegant handwriting-[/I]

To Beanworks, League Coffeedistributer from Godot

It seems the letter has some writing inside of it, but isn't opened up all the way yet to be read, should Jon do so he could open up the letter and read the contents...
Godot's Apartment - Bedroom

Jon took note of the address, then looked over to the letter. Deciding that it would perhaps be best to figure out the contents while leaving the letter in its discovered condition, he held out the letter. The four Options again formed a scanning screen square, and moved through the letter. Upon completion, the screen then turned to face Jon to display what was written on the letter.

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
"EGAD!! A F-F-Framing!!?! I heard about that, it was just awful how they think ol' Mundo is a criminal, although he was kinda a criminal earlier and stuff, but then again those charges were dropped but does that mean..."

More people began to leave the immediate vicinity of where Sona was listening to Larry talk on and on and on. Actually for some reason, even the Maven's nerves were becoming a bit wrecked being in this man's presence, like he eminated stupidity and nonsense. Finally, after mentioning the actors-

"Huh? Oh yea! All those guys out there are dressed up staff, they wear the typical look of every champion in the League right now! Hmph...They never let me get into any of the female champion costumes though...I don't know why..."

It is fairly obvious why...

Sona started feeling even more awkward around Larry. Something about him just didn't sit right with her.

♪Um...yea...♪Sona responded as she increased the distance between her and Larry slowly, ♪So, would you happen to have someone dressed as Mundo last night then?♪

Sykper

01-02-2013

The option with the written letter read as such:

Quote:
Dear Beanworks,

A couple weeks ago I contacted your CFO, High Summoner Kallon Oran, about the latest changes you have made to your coffee beans. I warned him that a company shouldn't indulge using that in the beans, and ruin the purity of a perfect cup of coffee. For whatever reason, the warning has gone unnoticed, so per my talk with Mr. Oran, I will be retracting my support for BeanWorks and find another supplier for my coffee-shop and the recommendation for the League. No hard feelings, but what you have done is frankly unacceptable and dangerous, by the next year the League will be free from that.

Regards,

Godot.
This letter seems like a notice to a company named BeanWorks, but where has Jon heard of that before...

Nevertheless, Jon feels like this is very important.

Received Godot's Letter

Sykper

01-04-2013

Quote:
Sona started feeling even more awkward around Larry. Something about him just didn't sit right with her.

♪Um...yea...♪Sona responded as she increased the distance between her and Larry slowly, ♪So, would you happen to have someone dressed as Mundo last night then?♪
{{ Progress from my end then ^.^ }}

Larry began to pause and think...

"Well...now that you mention it..."

Attachment 587022

"I am sorry miss, is Mr. Butz troubling you?"

Before Larry could answer, another more well-dressed man appeared, with blonde hair and an intelligent vibe radiating from him. His mannerisms were almost noble-like.

Attachment 587021

"Eh?! High Summoner Oran?! Oh...oh! D-Don't worry sir! I am maintaining everything here! Back to work I must go!"

Attachment 587023

Unfortunately for Sona, Larry Butz seemed to panic in front of this 'High Summoner' that came over to see what was going on, and ran off in a hurry, putting on his Cho'Gath Costume backwards...this Summoner though stands smiling-

"I see, I might have been mistaken...hmm, are you the Maven perhaps?"

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
{{ Progress from my end then ^.^ }}

Larry began to pause and think...

"Well...now that you mention it..."

Attachment 587022

"I am sorry miss, is Mr. Butz troubling you?"

Before Larry could answer, another more well-dressed man appeared, with blonde hair and an intelligent vibe radiating from him. His mannerisms were almost noble-like.

"Eh?! High Summoner Oran?! Oh...oh! D-Don't worry sir! I am maintaining everything here! Back to work I must go!"

Unfortunately for Sona, Larry Butz seemed to panic in front of this 'High Summoner' that came over to see what was going on, and ran off in a hurry, putting on his Cho'Gath Costume backwards...this Summoner though stands smiling-

"I see, I might have been mistaken...hmm, are you the Maven perhaps?"
Sona turned to Oran, glad that Larry was gone but seemed a bit unfortunate he couldn't answer her.

♪Um...yea I am. Maybe you could help me out here. I'm looking for someone.♪

Sykper

01-04-2013

Quote:
Sona turned to Oran, glad that Larry was gone but seemed a bit unfortunate he couldn't answer her.

♪Um...yea I am. Maybe you could help me out here. I'm looking for someone.♪
The high summoner nodded-

"Of course, this small festival can be a bit confusing at times, the man you were just talking to is an intern we at the League assigned here to keep things in order and...entertain the guests."

Oran looks over at Larry in Cho'gath costume busy scaring some kids, only to get chased away by simple real magic...

"But certainly ask away Maven, I was just visiting and had a bit of free time on my hands."

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
The high summoner nodded-

"Of course, this small festival can be a bit confusing at times, the man you were just talking to is an intern we at the League assigned here to keep things in order and...entertain the guests."

Oran looks over at Larry in Cho'gath costume busy scaring some kids, only to get chased away by simple real magic...

"But certainly ask away Maven, I was just visiting and had a bit of free time on my hands."
♪Well...long story short I was hoping you could tell me if someone here, specifically a couple nights ago, was dressed up as Dr. Mundo?♪ Sona played out, trying to hurry along before the court trial time began.