'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaruu

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Trucy looks at Sona.

"I'll go to the Apartment. You go to the Festival. See if you can find anything."

Attachment 585309

Godot's Apartment of probably endless evidence.

Upon reaching the Apartment, Trucy looked around at the authorities. She smelled the coffee.

"Yup. Sure is Godot's. Where should I look first..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Senior Member

01-01-2013

((Eh, I guess that means I'm coming to the apartment as well...))

Godot's Apartment

Jon arrived rather slowly, the snow slowing him down quite a bit as he wasn't always one who trudged in snow. The smell of coffee gave him the necessary energy to move, however. Looking at the building, he turned to his Options.

"Hotel-Tango-Sierra-Mike." The Options immediately changed color, from green to an orange-red.

"At least searching the place won't take much effort."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-01-2013

The Authorities nodded to Trucy and Jon as they looked at various things. Currently of the areas Trucy and Jon could look at, there is the Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, and Bathroom. However one of the cops comes over-

"Hey there Ms. Wright, we figured you were coming and have been getting to work here right away. So far we haven't found anything special like hidden drawers. However, we found that the victim likes to keep a huge coffee-making set-up in the kitchen. It looks rather fancy. Also, there are some papers on the living room table, we haven't gone through them yet. Lastly, we haven't checked the bedroom or bathroom."

The cop notions to the others-

"We will be outside when you need us, just ask."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
The Authorities nodded to Trucy and Jon as they looked at various things. Currently of the areas Trucy and Jon could look at, there is the Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, and Bathroom. However one of the cops comes over-

"Hey there Ms. Wright, we figured you were coming and have been getting to work here right away. So far we haven't found anything special like hidden drawers. However, we found that the victim likes to keep a huge coffee-making set-up in the kitchen. It looks rather fancy. Also, there are some papers on the living room table, we haven't gone through them yet. Lastly, we haven't checked the bedroom or bathroom."

The cop notions to the others-

"We will be outside when you need us, just ask."
Jon nods.

"Alright, I'll go have a look in the bedroom then, see if anything is of interest," Jon said. Walking into the bedroom, he opened the door, and then turned to the Options.

"Scan the room, and give special consideration to any object that might be related to communications, particularly the object we found in the snow." And with that, the Options began to emit scanning screens and sweeped the bedroom, taking care not to disturb anything by physical contact.

((Gonna turn in for the night))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Sona nodded at Trucy as she headed for the nearby Festival.

League Snowdown Festival

Due to the short distance and Sona's flying speed, she was able to reach the entrance in no time. She noted the Snowdown music playing in the background and all the kids running around screaming and having fun. It seemed like a nice place to stay for a little bit, if she wasn't already in a hurry before the trial starts.

She searches around for whoever may be in charge, so she could question him. If anything it would be a good place to start.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Godot's Bedroom

Nothing Jon detected in the room was relevant to communications, rather, for a bedroom it seemed relatively plain, the bed was a bit messed up but aside from that, a lamp on top of a small dresser and other such normal things, nothing of interest peeked for Jon. Although...there was a curious looking envelope and paper on the dresser next to Godot's bed.

__________________________________________________ _________________

League Snowdown Festival

The Maven looked for some time, but it seemed like whoever she asked said the same thing. 'The League hosts this event here, and the public helps run it.' Not the best response, but something seemed off about this festival. For starters, Viktor and Jayce are walking side-by-side, and it looks like Leona is talking with Zyra...Huh? The first immediate thought was why champions were meeting here-

"RAWR!"

Suddenly from nowhere, Cho'gath was behind the Maven! For the briefest of moments the Voidborn was intimidating her! But...almost immediately, the voice changed to something meeker and more menacing-

"Ahahah! Gotcha didn't I? Wait..."

Cho'gath glowed blue for a moment and suddenly, a weird man appeared sporting an orange shirt and awkward clothing. He takes off his weird gloves and weird boots-

"Oh! OHHHH!!! THE MAVEN! Oh, I don't have..."

Attachment 585339

The frenzied man looked around and checked his pockets, taking out a napkin and a pen-

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!!?"

Attachment 585340

{{ ... }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
League Snowdown Festival

The Maven looked for some time, but it seemed like whoever she asked said the same thing. 'The League hosts this event here, and the public helps run it.' Not the best response, but something seemed off about this festival. For starters, Viktor and Jayce are walking side-by-side, and it looks like Leona is talking with Zyra...Huh? The first immediate thought was why champions were meeting here-

"RAWR!"

Suddenly from nowhere, Cho'gath was behind the Maven! For the briefest of moments the Voidborn was intimidating her! But...almost immediately, the voice changed to something meeker and more menacing-

"Ahahah! Gotcha didn't I? Wait..."

Cho'gath glowed blue for a moment and suddenly, a weird man appeared sporting an orange shirt and awkward clothing. He takes off his weird gloves and weird boots-

"Oh! OHHHH!!! THE MAVEN! Oh, I don't have..."

The frenzied man looked around and checked his pockets, taking out a napkin and a pen-

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!!?"

Sona seemed a bit startled by the sudden appearance of Cho'Gath at a place like this. After the man appeared, though, she silently sighed back. It seemed to be nothing more than just another fan.

♪Oh, um...sure I guess,♪ She responded as she took the napkin and signed it, although most probably wouldn't recognized the name due to the natural messiness of her handwriting.

Before handing the paper back though, she asked him the same question she asked everyone else around here.

♪So do you happen to know who's running this place? It seems as though this circus needs some ring leader, but no one seems to know.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaruu

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Coffee Ho-I mean Godot's Apartment

Trucy decided to check the bathroom.

Attachment 585726

"Ugh. The bathroom. Why here?! Why now. Might as well check it out."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Jon noticed an out-of-place envelope and paper on the dresser. Curious, he walked over and picked them up, trying to see if anything of potential importance to the investigation could be found.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona seemed a bit startled by the sudden appearance of Cho'Gath at a place like this. After the man appeared, though, she silently sighed back. It seemed to be nothing more than just another fan.

♪Oh, um...sure I guess,♪ She responded as she took the napkin and signed it, although most probably wouldn't recognized the name due to the natural messiness of her handwriting.

Before handing the paper back though, she asked him the same question she asked everyone else around here.

♪So do you happen to know who's running this place? It seems as though this circus needs some ring leader, but no one seems to know.♪
Attachment 585814

League Snowday Festival

The man simply smiles stupidly after being handed back the napkin, it seems he is caught in a daydream...it only took a moment before he breaks out of it.

"Ah! Silly me! I forgot to introduce myself! I am...the Super Duper Extreme Intern of the League, LARRY BUTZ! A pleasure madam!"

The buffoon seems to have completely disregarded Sona's question all together, and people nearby are looking at him with raised brows and shaking heads...

Attachment 585815

"Hmm? You want to know the ins and outs of what's goin on huh? Well, you came to the right man for the job Miss Maven! I can answer everything you got! I know the what's what and the whose who!"

__________________________________________________ ________

Godot's Apartment

The bathroom is relatively ordinary as well, toilet, shower, mirror and sink, and other things are neatly tended to. However Trucy does notice near the mirror are several dents in the wall, and upon closer inspection there is still a bit of red visible, blood? Actually, judging from how little of it there is, it looks mostly cleaned up and smells a bit like cleaner. The sink has various things typically found for a bacholar, except there is an abnormal amount of vitamins and other medications, even eyedrops. Finally a little doctor's note is attached to one, a perscription from a hospital? From the location it was the one Godot is clearly staying at.

When Jon looked over at the envelope, careful not to leave any prints, he noticed the envelope was going to be mailed to in elegant handwriting-

To Beanworks, League Coffeedistributer from Godot

It seems the letter has some writing inside of it, but isn't opened up all the way yet to be read, should Jon do so he could open up the letter and read the contents...