'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-30-2012

Sona turned to greet Jon.

♪Oh hey there. You're the one who made that sphere for me right? Maybe you could help us identify what this actually is.♪

Sona moved away to reveal the lens they had previously found.

Sykper

12-30-2012

When Jon approached the people and his options appeared, the object registered as an unknown device. Further detection by his equipment reveals that it has something akin to communication technology in it, and the lens is a crimson light that flares up when activated. The closest possibility is that it might be some sort of beacon.

Sykper

01-01-2013

*Bump*

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-01-2013

((account mixup.))

Trucy looked at the object in wonder.

Attachment 585136

"It's some sort of beacon. Wonder if it could signal the culprit of where Godot was?"

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-01-2013

As soon as Jon came up to the device, his Options immediately activated, forming a square around the device and emitting a scanning screen. The Options moved the screen through the device, top to bottom. Upon scanning the whole object, the screen then tilted to face Jon to display its analysis. Jon took a look.

"Hm, it's not something you'd find out of Piltover Customs, that's for sure," Jon mused. "Classified as an unknown device, but it looks like it could be used as some sort of signal. It could very well be what alerted the attacker that Godot was nearby and vulnerable, although that now raises the question of just how the device was able to signal off Godot in the first place..."

"It introduces the possibility that Godot had been targeted for some time now, and possibly the involvement of a second being..."

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Sona listened in on the explination.

♪So someone wanted Godot dead? Now we gotta find out who...and why.♪

Sona turned to Gumshoe.

♪You happen to know if Godot had any known enemies...or friends? Someone who would know him on a personal level?♪

Sykper

01-01-2013

Gumshoe thinks about it-

"Nope, the fella liked to keep his personal business to himself, although since that trial yesterday, we have been investigating em as well for clues. Here lil'missy I can give ya the instructions to his apartment."

Gumshoe writes down a list of instructions to reach Godot's Apartment, the new area is now accessible!

Attachment 585177

"Also, we are expanding our search, we been asking a couple folks at your party about what they knew, however we know the witness came from the east, apparently there was a small snowday festival goin on, thinking that might have something to do with what happened. That's about a 10 minute east walk from 'ere."

'League Snowday Festival' is now accessible as well.

{{ Updated post on page 2 with new areas! }}

Ask the String

01-01-2013

♪Okay♪ Sona responded before turning back to Trucy, ♪I think I should go check out that Festival. If anything I can at least apologize for the noise last night. You wanna come along or check out Godot's Apartment first?♪

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-01-2013

Jon ponders the new places the investigation has led to.

"You know, I think I can go check out Godot's apartment and see if I can find anything that might be related to this case. My Options can expedite that process relatively quickly," Jon suggested.

Sykper

01-01-2013

Godot's Apartment, 8:00 AM

A few authorities are here browsing through the medium-sized home of the coffeemaker. The apartment was quite new, the wooden floors were intact and not too worn, the living room floor was carpeted and furnished. In fact, nothing out of the ordinary was here except the faint smell of coffee and ambient music playing in the background.

__________________________________________________ ____________

League Snowday Festival, 8:00 AM

The sounds of laughter, cheering and entertaining mayhem are happening at this small festival. It could be considered a theme-park with various stands and a few fun rides like bumper cars and a ferris wheel situated here. Nearby, a large green-red shifting nexus crystal glowed, and occasionally with flashes do some people like high summoners and the like teleport here.