'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-28-2012

((FOR finding this easily.))

Sykper

12-29-2012

{{ Official start of the 2nd day }}

6:30 AM, Christmas (Snowday), Winter-struck Road Near Sona's Mansion

Detective Gumshoe and a few other unfortunate cops are taking care of some documents at the crime scene. The blood had been fully cleaned up and in its stead, a marker outlining where Godot was. Also, there was a small dot near the base of the upper right foot for something. Gumshoe looks exhausted, cracking his neck constantly. He is just waiting on the defense and prosecution.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Hospital

Godot's doctor observed the vitals, things were progressing smoothly faster than he had thought. Maybe it was because of the Judicator's intervention, but Godot could be awake in a matter of days instead of weeks. Although, the Doctor could tell Godot was having a nightmare, sweat was going down his cheeks.

*Sigh* "Another nightmare huh Diego? I suppose it is hard to let go in your case."

As the doctor was waiting, a nurse came by with a new Visor for Godot-

"As ordered, a new visor for him Doctor."

"Thank you, I will leave it for him when he wakes."

The nurse walks away as the Doctor holds Godot's visor at his side, observing still...

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-30-2012

Trucy walked over to the crime scene again. She saw the exhausted detective, and walked over.

Attachment 583851

"Gummy? Are you okay? You look exhausted! You weren't waiting for me and Edgey, are you? Should've waited until later!"

Sykper

12-30-2012

Gumshoe turns slowly to Trucy, his face a mix between sad and tired. However he feels a bit uplifted seeing Trucy-

"Heya pal. Nah, been working all night, finally got some real work done."

Attachment 583890

Gumshoe still looks saddened, like he needs a pick-me-up or something.

Ask the String

12-30-2012

Sona glides back over to the crime scene, seeing as how it was only a few minutes away from her home anyway.

Sona approaches Gumshoe and Trucy. She noticed Gumshoe seemed tired, or sad, or something. She played a vitalizing tune to hopefully keep him up.

♪Hey guys. So...find anything yet?♪ She remarked through the melody.

Sykper

12-30-2012

Gumshoe feels renewed vitality! Smiling-

"Ah! I feel...Great! Lika new man! Thanks Pal!"

Attachment 583898

Taking a few deep breaths, Gumshoe looks to Trucy-

"So pal, I figure I should let you in on what we did. First, we managed to clear out the whole northern woods, meaning you can look back there now. Although, the boys didn't find anything suspicious, there is a lot of snow you never know."

Attachment 583897

"Second, after getting all the blood, we found this."

Gumshoe hands Trucy an Unusual Red Lens Device.

Attachment 583896

"Found it at the end of da guy's right foot under the blood, we didn't catch it before because well it blended in real good. Not sure what it is used for, none of the tech guys we asked knew what it belonged to. Also it isn't working no more, won't turn on..."

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-30-2012

Trucy takes the Red Lens. She inspects it closely

"Hrm... It looks like a video camera. I'm not good on this things but he may have been watched."

She looks toward Sona.

Attachment 583900

"You know anyone geeky enough to know what this is?"

Ask the String

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Trucy takes the Red Lens. She inspects it closely

"Hrm... It looks like a video camera. I'm not good on this things but he may have been watched."

She looks toward Sona.

Attachment 583900

"You know anyone geeky enough to know what this is?"
Sona inspected the camera, but having no real knowledge of hextect gadgets herself, didn't know exactly what it was beyond just a normal camera.

♪Well...not sure about here in Demacia but I bet someone like Jayce or Viktor would know something about this. Can't say they'd be available or willing to help, but it's worth a shot right?♪

Sykper

12-30-2012

{{ Just as a FYI, I don't mind an assessment from Jayce or Victor on the evidence, just bring 'em here. }}

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-30-2012

Jon walked back to the crime scene, seeing that he might want to find something in connection with what the doctor told him, and seeing Sona and Trucy, he walked over to them, noticing Trucy was holding a device he couldn't make out from the distance he was walking from. His Options, as usual, were hovering behind him.

"Hey there," Jon said. "Anything new found between the trial start and now?"