'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

12-26-2012

Kayle shook her head "Think Doctor, did you see anyone here, or notice anything out of place, other than your missing cleaver" Kayle said "Like.. maybe some thing an intruder could have left behind?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

((Defense is prepared!

Trial Pl0x.))

Ask the String

12-26-2012

((Oh noes...just when I was getting things together. Better hurry))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post

"Mmm....t-thank you for asking. I...I'll try...to help."

Lina nods as she walks off back outside, to go home and rest till the trial.
On the way to the trial
Should probably go to his trial... Sona thought on her way out the door.

Sona headed towards the court room rather quickly, thinking over what she's been told.

So she said she saw a purple man throw his cleaver...wait did she say he threw it? No, she said she saw the cleaver around Godot under the starlight. I don't know...Something here just doesn't add up. Mundo couldn't have...well I guess he could harm someone, but he wouldn't. Not out here in Demacia...

Sona tried to think back to her party, trying to remember if there was any hint of Mundo disliking Godot, or anybody. She didn't even remember the two ever meeting, but then again she didn't watch over every little detail..

Then it hit her...Mundo told her he left his cleavers home. Never had a single one at the party. She contemplated over any possibilities on her way towards the courtroom.

MadDoctorMundo

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle shook her head "Think Doctor, did you see anyone here, or notice anything out of place, other than your missing cleaver" Kayle said "Like.. maybe some thing an intruder could have left behind?"
Mundo shook his head. "Other than one missing cleaver, Mundo not notice anything different. Mundo confused, though. If someone try to pin blame on him, then why?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

((Trial Thread is up, for those who don't know.))

Ask the String

12-26-2012

((Alright then...time for editing.))

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-27-2012

Quote:
"Ah sure sir. I figure I don't have much to tell ya, typical Mundo handiwork, cleaver into body, it gets infected and so on."
Jon nods.

"Well, it figures..." he muttered to himself. "Where on Godot's body did the cleaver strike him? Was the infection in Godot the usual one Mundo applies when he attacks with his cleaver?"

Jon then thought to himself for a moment, thinking he forgot a question.

"...ah, yes... just how much blood did Godot lose before being stabilized?" Jon had particular interest in knowing the answer to that last question.

((Also, now that the trial thread is up, does this thread essentially end? Or will this thread still serve a purpose?))

Sykper

12-27-2012

{{ This thread will still be used, mainly for the investigation. Right now though Trial has started! }}

The doctor thought about it-

"Hmm, although he was out for a long time in the snow, the cleaver acted as a plug for the wound, preventing too much blood from spilling out. The cleaver struck him across the chest from just below the right side of his neck to the middle of the stomach. And the infection we have determined NOT to be from Mundo's normal infection, rather it seems like common infections spread from typical germs. Though, I believe between the Shock of such an injury and the blood loss has put Godot under..."

Godot's Doctor nodded...

"I have had prior experience with Godot in particular, his body is an interesting 'specimen' as it were, but not one I could go into details right now. Hmm, isn't the trial already started yet?"

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-27-2012

Quote:
{{ This thread will still be used, mainly for the investigation. Right now though Trial has started! }}

The doctor thought about it-

"Hmm, although he was out for a long time in the snow, the cleaver acted as a plug for the wound, preventing too much blood from spilling out. The cleaver struck him across the chest from just below the right side of his neck to the middle of the stomach. And the infection we have determined NOT to be from Mundo's normal infection, rather it seems like common infections spread from typical germs. Though, I believe between the Shock of such an injury and the blood loss has put Godot under..."

Godot's Doctor nodded...

"I have had prior experience with Godot in particular, his body is an interesting 'specimen' as it were, but not one I could go into details right now. Hmm, isn't the trial already started yet?"
((I noticed it, but I was not listed as one of the people that was allowed to post in that thread. Unless I missed something?...))

Jon nods.

"Well, it looks like the main cause of harm was the cleaver striking, isn't it? Although that Mundo's Cleaver does not carry the usual ailments that Mundo would normally employ is a bit strange..."

Jon's eyes then expand upon hearing of the trial.

"What!? Well, I must be on my way then. Thank you for the information!" And with that, Jon left, taking off for the courtroom.

Sykper

12-27-2012

{{ Whoops, adding you now...there was a lot of folks! I miss names, sorry! }}