'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((I love how none of the lawyers can talk to the witness, but the mute person gets full access. No offense, Sona, you're awesome.))
{{ I noticed this ironic bit. }}

Sykper

12-26-2012

{{ Hmm? Oh yes, I figured a mute managing to get the enstranged witness to talk beforehand would be rather appropriate. }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
((I lol'd.))

Trucy exchanged confused looks with Gummy.

"What's his issue?"

Attachment 581659
"...Mmm, I reckon it would take a while me to explain missy...Anyways just checking my watch, its about 1:30 PM, time is going fast, and the trial is coming up."

Gumshoe looks back at his men still digging up everything-

Attachment 581677

"I reckon if you manage to pass this trial here, we might be able to let you into the woods. Also, got to ask, uh...about Mundo...where did he get such a stellar outfit? It looked so original!"

Attachment 581678

Gumshoe seemed really excited to know about Mundo's 'Snowday' outfit he was wearing, and still is. Since when is red rags a 'thing'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalPlutonium View Post
Jon nods, taking back his ID.

"Thank you," thanking the receptionist as he departed for the room in which Godot was in.

Upon arrival, he saw that Godot was still unconscious on the bed. Wondering just who could have hated Godot so much as to attack him, he turned to the Doctor that was stationed with Godot.

"Hello, doctor. My name is Jon, CMO. Would it be too much to ask a few questions regarding Godot's condition?"
"Ah sure sir. I figure I don't have much to tell ya, typical Mundo handiwork, cleaver into body, it gets infected and so on."

The doctor speaks casually on the subject as he observes the various monitors on the other side of the glass screen.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

"There's really not much info I can get anymore. But, I 've already talked to Mundo. Godot is out cold. And you've given me everything."

Trucy said this with a smile, bouncing every so often, she was confident in her work.

Attachment 581680

MadDoctorMundo

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"First of all." Kayle replied "Why was one of your cleavers found at the scene of the crime? Did someone steal one from you?"
Mundo shrugged in response to Kayle's question.

"Mundo have no idea how cleaver got to bad place. Mundo left all his cleavers in same place as they always are. Some in trees in front of Mundo's house, others in basement used for medical tests."

Mundo's tears had stopped at this point, but how long this lasted would be completely up to Kayle.

"All of them accounted for, except for one. Mundo only use Infected Cleaver when he fight, the rest mostly clean."

The Angel Knight

12-26-2012

Kayle tapped her chin a little "Any one in particular you are not.. on good terms with?"

Ask the String

12-26-2012

((This thing is moving faster than the party thread...))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
"..! ...Well. I..saw him...laying on the ground...when I was walking home. I didn't...get close...but saw the cleaver under the starlight."

"Then...from the woods...I saw him! The big purple man! He...he did it! He was there! He looked at me and I ran, ran for my life away from him!"

Lina looks a bit afraid to talk much more of this to Sona, even though she collected herself this much...
Sona mentally notes what Lina says. She wants to ask more, but notices her getting rather uncomfortable with the whole thing.

♪I see...♪ She played.

Purple man? Sona thought, Could it really be Mundo? I don't remember seeing him for a while till after Nidalee showed up...but Mundo wouldn't cleave someone in the middle of the night during a party...would he?

Sona smiled back at the nervous woman.

♪I guess that's all I'll need. Hopefully we can sort this whole mess out,♪ Sona's music said, ♪You probably wanna get some rest...maybe help clear your mind. I'm guessing you went through a lot last night.♪

MadDoctorMundo

12-26-2012

Quote:
Kayle tapped her chin a little "Any one in particular you are not.. on good terms with?"
Mundo frowned sullenly. "Mundo isn't really on good terms with a bunch of people. Actually, only ones are Plant Lady, Pretty Music Lady, and Litle Yordle Witch!"

The Angel Knight

12-26-2012

"I see.." Kayle began to pace a little.. anyone could have simply came by and grabbed one of the cleavers in the tress.. Kayle looked back to Mundo "Have you been here the whole time?" Kayle simply asked

Sykper

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
"There's really not much info I can get anymore. But, I 've already talked to Mundo. Godot is out cold. And you've given me everything."

Trucy said this with a smile, bouncing every so often, she was confident in her work.

Attachment 581680
Gumshoe smiles-

"Yep, no problem pal! Just don't forget! The trial will start in a few hours, think I'll head back to the station and get my testimony set up missy!"

Attachment 581699

He says as he heads off waving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((This thing is moving faster than the party thread...))

Sona mentally notes what Lina says. She wants to ask more, but notices her getting rather uncomfortable with the whole thing.

♪I see...♪ She played.

Purple man? Sona thought, Could it really be Mundo? I don't remember seeing him for a while till after Nidalee showed up...but Mundo wouldn't cleave someone in the middle of the night during a party...would he?

Sona smiled back at the nervous woman.

♪I guess that's all I'll need. Hopefully we can sort this whole mess out,♪ Sona's music said, ♪You probably wanna get some rest...maybe help clear your mind. I'm guessing you went through a lot last night.♪
Attachment 581700

"Mmm....t-thank you for asking. I...I'll try...to help."

Lina nods as she walks off back outside, to go home and rest till the trial.

{{ Should make the trial thead ASAP, I was planning on starting it friday afternoon so we can keep the pace and not have people lose interest when someone holds back something really cool...BUT...this part went through faster than I thought. }}

MadDoctorMundo

12-26-2012

Quote:
"I see.." Kayle began to pace a little.. anyone could have simply came by and grabbed one of the cleavers in the tress.. Kayle looked back to Mundo "Have you been here the whole time?" Kayle simply asked
Mundo shook his head. "Mundo only got home after Pretty Music Lady's party. It was really early. But not long after Mundo sleep these puny cops came and told Mundo he was under a rest!"