Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin Support / Season 3 Gold items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheddy Roosevelt

12-23-2012

So, this is basically a two part thread.

1.) What do you all think of Lee Sin support since season 3? I've had relative success with him, and I do believe he is still viable. How do you typically build him for support?
For me, I've really focused on rushing shield, merc treads, black cleaver. The other items I build depend on how the game goes.

2.) Gold items suck now? Basically, every gold item is made for AP based champions, now that Heart of Gold is no longer available. The one exception is avarice blade, but since supports shouldn't be taking CS, this doesn't count.

Just curious how you all approach support lee sin, or how you would if you to try.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrmCkr

12-24-2012

i ran lee supports as kill lanes losing hog hurts but its compormisable with free wards and flask

generally ill rush ageis or hammer for hp and blocking steping it up if we are doing well with an early burtalizer black clever later in the game.