Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Purchased Champion Disappearing(Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thenoobyone

12-23-2012

I bought Vi when she was released and have played her several times but today she was no in my champion select, I thought this was weird but I just played a different champion, after that I went to my account and looked at owned champions, and it did not show Vi as owned, which was weird, I then proceeded to my purchases tab to view my history, and it shows that I bought Vi for 6300ip and it said that it was not refundable, which was also weird, I thought the system might have refunded her for me but I did not receive the 6300ip back, I still want to play her but I don't know what happened to her, I just logged in and she was gone. And I don't have enough ip to buy her again.
Thanks in advance for any help.