Elo hell exists. Deal with it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxxxxxxxxxx

12-28-2012

it does exist.

Enconex

12-28-2012

6th win in a row with lee. Lol, just gank lanes over and over and they get themselves fed, so easy.
Junglers OP

edit: great, had to dodge. So dumb. 60 minute wait...(mundo support and ezreal claiming he was gonna troll us because of it.)

Hoisengerd

12-30-2012

elo hell is very real, just ask regi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQlKCPoqyfc

Axiom Prime

12-30-2012

ELO Hell is a state of mind, it exists at every ELO in the game. No matter where you are you will feel as if you have been matched with people that are below your level and only drag you down. Find the thread in GD about the 4 stages of League Players. If you believe you're in ELO hell you're most likely in stage 2.

Enconex

12-30-2012

I've been winning loads of games with lee sin jungle. Even with a bad teammate, u can turn the lane around for them with ganks. I was on an 8 win streak with lee until I decided to duo with a friend and we got a **** team. I told my duo I wanted to dodge but he wouldn't let me (heimer mid and vi vs darius top)

Anyways then right after that I won 2 more with lee. Still, there have been some games where I have been forced to play olaf, and I get the worst damn team ever.

Either way, elo hell exists, but I am working my way up and out of it.

Averages with lee over 22 games: 4.3/3.2/10.8
Just feed your team and it's GG. Feed yourself, and you may run into some problems(although some kills is fine) but after 7-8 you don't need anymore.

Also thanks for the advice everyone has given me (although I had already been doing most of it). But despite everyone saying it doesn't exist, I have not changed my mind, it quite obviously does, and it is quite tedious climbing out.

Vrykonik

12-30-2012

Only bad players believe in Elo hell. I should also note that you have to be really bad at math to believe in it too. To good players the term is really a joke.