Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

crash error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This has happened to me twice in one day. This is the first time I've encountered this error. I was entering a 5v5 and I wanted to frap it so I started up fraps and my game opened up in windowed mode. My UI flickers in windowed mode so I decided to change it to full screen. The moment I applied the settings for full screen, the game closed and a bug crash report appeared. I don't know what caused the problem but I was the only one who crashed from the game. I had no trouble reconnected but it cost me to be severly behind in the game. Please help me find a solution for this error ASAP because I want to start making youtube videos.