Vi is too OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thubgar

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervum View Post
First, I was looking forward to Vi, but playing against her I notice that she is way too powerful. Vi can tank and almost solo an entire team and barely any champion can go face to face with her. Maybe consider nerfing her a bit?
im sorry, you are wrong.

her only defensive ability is her passive, which is only modestly stronger than malph's.

what actually happened was your team fed her WAY too much, the you tried to teamfight when she was something like 10/2

Human Jerky

12-23-2012

IDK if she is OP, but she is a mobile and independent woman.

Greevès

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thubgar View Post
im sorry, you are wrong.

her only defensive ability is her passive, which is only modestly stronger than malph's.

what actually happened was your team fed her WAY too much, the you tried to teamfight when she was something like 10/2
^THIS

She had to have been fed really hard cause she doesnt do damage sufficient to destroy a whole team if she is built tanky enough to survive against ur whole team, likewise if she had teh damge to destroy ur whole team she wouldnt survive long enough to deal it.

XxpilipinoxX

01-01-2013

Solo an entire team? Must be kidding me, Vayne can just Kite and kill her because i always go against vi when i play vayne.

Horuspinker

01-01-2013

shaco dominates her in the jungle.

Completely dominates.

She is one of the most kiteable champs in the league atm.

She has to do lots of damage to reward her ball deep style of play.

ShickenChit

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greevès View Post
OP - she must have been Fed, and like most fed champs they roll hard.

Vi is def not OP if anything she is UP or balanced at best, cc screws her, she has no sticking power, no sustain and generally has a hard time dealing with many of the standard top champs.
^this, is why she jungles. and if she gets her blue stolen in jungle, you can basically laugh at her as she's oom from lvl 1-5 trying to clear her jung slowly

Acanthus

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShickenChit View Post
^this, is why she jungles. and if she gets her blue stolen in jungle, you can basically laugh at her as she's oom from lvl 1-5 trying to clear her jung slowly
Take attack speed runes, take machete, start w, and rape red side. You don't need mana until you gank unless you use q to shortcut through walls.

Taoquitok

01-02-2013

she's fine. Lee sin destroys her top, as does teemo. i'm sure anything else with annoying poke or good sustain/mobility will do fine against her.

GodSlayer168

01-02-2013

Honestly vi lacks range and anyone with range can wreck.
If you see her charging up her Q just move a bit back.
If she decides to go forward you should be able to kill her

Cretinok

01-02-2013

She's great at chasing champions down, but she gets shut down hard by CC.

Last game I played with her, I was doing pretty well, got a few early kills but that still didnt prevent Annie from nuking me while stunned.