Vi is too OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cervum

12-23-2012

First, I was looking forward to Vi, but playing against her I notice that she is way too powerful. Vi can tank and almost solo an entire team and barely any champion can go face to face with her. Maybe consider nerfing her a bit?

LostAngelElf

12-23-2012

I noticed as well that most people that play Vi can solo anyone, even if they have armor and health she can still kill them. Shes bit op, maybe a bit of a nerf would be good.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Do you play her in the jungle or top? Because in top, I consistantly abuse Vi's lack of range or poke and bully her into submission. Then when she dives into my team we massacre her and go on.

But in the jungle, she's pretty much a boss.

Internet

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervum View Post
First, I was looking forward to Vi, but playing against her I notice that she is way too powerful. Vi can tank and almost solo an entire team and barely any champion can go face to face with her. Maybe consider nerfing her a bit?
How fed was she.

SeiYouSiLa

12-23-2012

try Mundo, beat her twice

Slivyrr

12-23-2012

I think her biggest issue is her mobility. Unless you stunlock her, she can pretty much maneuver in and out of a fight at will.

While I get that this is part of her concept, fact of the matter is she just scales too well as a tanky-DPS/Triforce. Lowered ratios and base values, such as how Talon's mechanics are working would probably put her in a better place while still keeping her maneuverability as it is.

Otherwise, her mobility and gap closes/openers needs to be decreased. A tanky-DPS shouldn't be playing like an assassin as a 1v1-monster-against-squishies (and as it stands, entire teams due to her scaling).

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-23-2012

Vi is a fighter champ, this is what they do. She isn't OP, there's just a piece of the big picture missing from your line of sight

LegendAwaknd

12-23-2012

Dominated her a few times. Once with Gangplank, Xin and Volibear. She's not that OP. Don't get me wrong, I have gotten face punched a few times from her as well. So it's even.

Vencu

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
How fed was she.
relevant info required ^

Greevès

12-23-2012

OP - she must have been Fed, and like most fed champs they roll hard.

Vi is def not OP if anything she is UP or balanced at best, cc screws her, she has no sticking power, no sustain and generally has a hard time dealing with many of the standard top champs.