Just hit 2000 Elo AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fongletto

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apology View Post
I look at it quite often it really depends on how much players are focused into the game.And yes I generally look at it a few times when I fight not often.
Can give rough estimate? Every 3, 10, 30 seconds?

Sorry bout all the questions this issue has been bugging me for a while, I never know what is enough. Sometimes I feel like every 10 seconds is fine, but then other times I'm checking it every 3 seconds and I still miss things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fongletto View Post
Can give rough estimate? Every 3, 10, 30 seconds?

Sorry bout all the questions this issue has been bugging me for a while, I never know what is enough. Sometimes I feel like every 10 seconds is fine, but then other times I'm checking it every 3 seconds and I still miss things.
I say i look at it once per 5 sec . Sometimes 10 second you also have to worry about farming . Don't let it distract you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fongletto

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Cool thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind. I try farm as much as I can. I know how important that is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fongletto View Post
Cool thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind. I try farm as much as I can. I know how important that is.
np Happy Holidays!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hieronymus Bosch

Senior Member

12-25-2012

SO HAVE YOU SEE SALCe? /stalk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

I will screenshoot it when i do say hi. Plus I don't think hes streaming lately if he is I'be been busy with holiday! Sorry :>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagenis

Senior Member

12-27-2012

i just got to 1500 and its so nasty im back to 1420 cause no1 can stay connected an the won games turn to losses cause it becomes 4 vs 5 =[


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
i just got to 1500 and its so nasty im back to 1420 cause no1 can stay connected an the won games turn to losses cause it becomes 4 vs 5 =[
Know the risks your taking when playing ranked . You either win or lose games :/ maybe play more normals and you will get better!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Hey guys I am gonna start streaming on my new computer I got on boxing day soon ! Stay tuned


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSenShi

Junior Member

12-27-2012

Can u carry me ?