Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just hit 2000 Elo AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fongletto

12-23-2012

Quote:
Apology:
I look at it quite often it really depends on how much players are focused into the game.And yes I generally look at it a few times when I fight not often.

Can give rough estimate? Every 3, 10, 30 seconds?

Sorry bout all the questions this issue has been bugging me for a while, I never know what is enough. Sometimes I feel like every 10 seconds is fine, but then other times I'm checking it every 3 seconds and I still miss things.

Apology

12-23-2012

Quote:
Fongletto:
Can give rough estimate? Every 3, 10, 30 seconds?

Sorry bout all the questions this issue has been bugging me for a while, I never know what is enough. Sometimes I feel like every 10 seconds is fine, but then other times I'm checking it every 3 seconds and I still miss things.

I say i look at it once per 5 sec . Sometimes 10 second you also have to worry about farming . Don't let it distract you

Fongletto

12-23-2012

Cool thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind. I try farm as much as I can. I know how important that is.

Apology

12-24-2012

Quote:
Fongletto:
Cool thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind. I try farm as much as I can. I know how important that is.

np Happy Holidays!

Hieronymus Bosch

12-25-2012

SO HAVE YOU SEE SALCe? /stalk

Apology

12-27-2012

I will screenshoot it when i do say hi. Plus I don't think hes streaming lately if he is I'be been busy with holiday! Sorry :>

Vagenis

12-27-2012

i just got to 1500 and its so nasty im back to 1420 cause no1 can stay connected an the won games turn to losses cause it becomes 4 vs 5 =[

Apology

12-27-2012

Quote:
tasili:
i just got to 1500 and its so nasty im back to 1420 cause no1 can stay connected an the won games turn to losses cause it becomes 4 vs 5 =[

Know the risks your taking when playing ranked . You either win or lose games :/ maybe play more normals and you will get better!

Apology

12-27-2012

Hey guys I am gonna start streaming on my new computer I got on boxing day soon ! Stay tuned

ChiSenShi

12-27-2012

Can u carry me ?