Just hit 2000 Elo AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fongletto

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apology View Post
In S2 prob 1800 elo
Any tips at getting better? General advice. Things you noticed the 1400 players individually don't do or do too much?

Apology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fongletto View Post
Any tips at getting better? General advice. Things you noticed the 1400 players individually don't do or do too much?
I think 1400 elo players generally don't farm as much . They may also be very incooperative and give up really early in mid game when chances of winning are still possible.

Apology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Mchugelarge View Post
white people
Don't be racist . Racism isn't allowed. Plus I am asian not caucasion.

MMEGATRON

12-23-2012

any tips to get out of 1500? my games keep going back and forth, winning one, losing the next, and repeat,

Apology

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckmatits View Post
Because everyone's jealous >
Possible they think that that diamond players are too good to be in that elo . And diamond players in S2 generally flame gold and silver players that are in 1900 or 2k elo right now.

Apology

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMEGATRON View Post
any tips to get out of 1500? my games keep going back and forth, winning one, losing the next, and repeat,
Simple rules :Win Lane Win Game

Fongletto

12-23-2012

Quote:
I think 1400 elo players generally don't farm as much . They may also be very incooperative and give up really early in mid game when chances of winning are still possible.
So your tips are... farm more and be cooperative?? :P

Apology

12-23-2012

Quote:
So your tips are... farm more and be cooperative?? :P
That's what those players are missing generally , and sometimes they need to look at the mini map more . I suggest you try those if you are in that elo.

Fongletto

12-23-2012

Quote:
That's what those players are missing generally , and sometimes they need to look at the mini map more . I suggest you try those if you are in that elo.
Yeah I'm guilty of forgetting the minimap :P How often do you check yours? Do you look at it while fighting?

Apology

12-23-2012

Quote:
Yeah I'm guilty of forgetting the minimap :P How often do you check yours? Do you look at it while fighting?
I look at it quite often it really depends on how much players are focused into the game.And yes I generally look at it a few times when I fight not often.