Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have been hacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm

12-23-2012

My account has been hacked please help ASAP as they are charging the credit card on it. They have already charged $105.00. I really need your help. They have changed the summoner name email and password.

mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm

12-23-2012

Is there no riot employee who can help. Honestly I have been waiting for 13 hours please.

Soraffeson

12-23-2012

First cancel the card via bank and phone, that'll stop the charges
Second, try to fix the issue on here.via security question etc.
Third, have faith ( like i have for the past 4 days) for a riot member to respond.

mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm

12-23-2012

Quote:
Soraffeson:
First cancel the card via bank and phone, that'll stop the charges
Second, try to fix the issue on here.via security question etc.
Third, have faith ( like i have for the past 4 days) for a riot member to respond.

Canceling the card but how am i supposed to wait 4 days for this.

Soraffeson

12-23-2012

It was a joke xD i'm waiting for 4 days because my visa debit gift card isn't working in the shop...and riot is ignoring us. Also when talking to your card holder/bank tell them that the card was stolen.

Soluthedan

12-23-2012

I finally just got contacted this morning by Riot after 6 days of waiting on my ticket. And that is BEFORE Christmas/New Years. If we take into account Christmas and New Years in all honesty you're probably looking at about until January 3-5 at the rate they are currently taking tickets. Sorry man, just cancel the card and begin the waiting game.