The FUNNIEST game ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blooddragon

12-23-2012

Playing ranked, 1100 elo, The entire game... threw the Meta out the window. Jax top, Taric (me)bot with Mundo, Malz mid and Olaf Jungle. Other team was Annie mid, rhyze sona bot, Vi jungle and jayce top.

The reason this game is so rediculous.... Mundo pushed lane straight from the start and then dies from a gank which i warded, he chose not to run, then rages at everyone yelling gg. Olaf is yelling about elo hell, malz is laughing at us and jax is saying "Calm down everyone! calm down!" While im just sitting here farming like well.... wtf.

Rhyze dcd every 2 minutes of the game, needless to say, because he dcd... WE STILL LOST!. Mundo kept tower diving annie with her stun up, jax was feeding top and screaming at jungler to gank, Olaf is screaming about elo hell again and im now trying to relieve pressure off mid and top by pushing bot. Which as taric... is the SLOWEST thing you could ever do lol....

We get to mid game (somehow) rhyze is still dcing every 2 seconds. We actually get baron and then they immedietly dive on annie under tower, aoe stun, oh there goes baron. So now im chuckling to myself at how rediculous this game is and how im going back to my main to play some real games after this.

The other team then pushes mid and takes inhib, and 1 nexus tower while everyone is trying to kill the super minions and not the champions hitting the tower lol. We eventually push out to go take baron, everyone spreads out and is systematically picked off one by one in our jungle while im trying to get minions off the freshly respawned inhibitor.

Now i do not remember if i mentioned this, but everytime someone died on the enemy team, our mundo would say "gg" (i found this comical) Olaf is still screaming about elo hell, malz is now walking in circles and im standing in our base wishing i was not playing taric.

They eventually kill our nexus and jax is still telling my team to calm down, olaf is spamming random letters in caps and i say this. "Hey Mundo? GG" and the game ends.

GangstaBlasta

12-23-2012

ok

Blooddragon

12-23-2012

I am sorry you did not find it as amusing as i did =]